Having problems with Forever 21?

1888 494 3837 (USA and Canada)
1800 953 142 (Australia)
1800 808 216 (Malaysia)
1800 1322 0063 (Philippines)
800 321 1199 (Singapore)
1800 611-0179 (Mexico)
+1 213 741 8257 (International)
+31 765 480 888 (Europe (Netherlands)
+44 808 168 0541 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 445 571 (New Zealand)
+82 308 321 0013 (South Korea)
3880 North Mission Road
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Forever 21 Europe
Westbroek 64-66, 4822 ZW Breda, The Netherlands

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Forever 21.

Complaints & Reviews

Forever21clothes

Forever21 has very nice clothes and alot of my friends shop at this store. I have heard alot of good reviews about this preppy store and i give alot of compliments to people that wear things from the store. It offers alot of different styles for every girl to chose from. Yet at this stores alot of clothing is dry clean or machine wash cold. When I wash a couple shirts they sometimes shirk and when I enter the store sometimes articles are on the wrong racks and clothes are all over the place. Its crazy every girl loves this store!

Forever 21 Clothing Storediscriminatory statement made

At approximately 11:30 am on Wed, 12/29/10, my co-worker and myself walked into one of the Forever 21 Clothing stores (Source Mall, Westbury, NY) inquiring about a dress in the window. When my co-worker asked if she could try on a dress that was on the mannequin, she was told no because it was their corporate policy not to undress the mannequins. She went on to say that the mannequins get changed on Fridays. My co-worker went on to inform her that she didn't see the dress on the floor and would like to try it on, the employee refused again stressing the fact that the mannequins get changed on Fridays. We went back into the store at about 1:00 pm to see the same salesgirl taking the dress of the mannequin for another customer, when I inquired about it, she said "Oh, this girl is really going to buy the dress." I then asked her what did that statement mean? She said"I just mean she's gonna purchased because she's sure she wants it. Your friend didn't know if she wanted it or not." I explained to her that I work in retail and most people don't know if they want to purchase anything until they try it on, especially women. The salesgirl disappeared to the back. I asked to speak to a manger another salesgirl told me that the lady who disappeared was the manger so I asked to speak with her again when she went to get her she refused to come out saying she was on her break. I asked the current salesgirl for her name and how do I go about making a complaint. I was told that she doesn't know her name (How do you not know your manger's name) and that she didn't know the number to corporate. I was extremely offended by the statements made by the store manager, she was very unprofessional and made no effort to correct the wrong. I would like the issued addressed not for me but for other shoppers in the future.

• Th
        theshoppingdiva Apr 05, 2011

Don't sit on a hot stove waiting for it to happen. Cause Forever 21 is shady like that. They don't give any kind of customer services whatsoever so don't even expect to receive any. I guess they figure their clothes are cheap and disposal so they sure ain't about to go out of their way for anybody and people still keep buying that mess so it doesn't matter to them. In China most of their retail clothing stores like a F21 make clothes that are sized to fit mannequins and dolls. They don't do large sizes, you just have to lose weight so you can fit in the clothes, that's it. They also do not allow you to try on any of the clothes or get a refund. Americans are not use to that, but I believe that is the history behind how this Asian-owned company operates. To them its business as usual to American shoppers it's bad customer service. If you're looking for higher quality customer service don't shop at Asian owned Junior Stores.

Forever 21returns

Dont buy anything unless you plan to keep it or if you're lucky, get a gift card for store credit!!! They make crappy clothing & accessories & keep your money!!! The sign 'announcing' this policy is smaller than an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. It sits in the middle of the check out counter, so if someone from the end of the counter checks you out, you may not even see it. You cant read the sign unless you're standing right in front of it. No more gifts from this place... & what's the & (%$ w/ the bible reference on their bags? Whatever

• Ih
          I hate forever21 Jul 11, 2011

I bought my son three shirts and they didn't fit. I took them back and they gave me an in store credit. I asked for credit on my card and they said no. I asked if this is how they steal from customers. They said I could get something. I'm 51. What kinda teenie bopper look would I want!!! My son went online and hates the clothes. DON'T BY FROM THEM EVER!!! They are as bad as Menards lumber yard.

Forever 21 — rude cashier

Re: purchase made on 12/23/2010 Receipt#: 0362-13-[protected] Cashier: ana gabriela 703908 I was attempting to...

Forever 21.com — unauthorised transaction

To the Complaints board. I am writing to tell you again after telling you before that on the 31st July 2010...

Penguin

Forever 21junk

Bought a gift and after the recipient opened it was broken and even though she had a receipt they would not let her exchange it. Their exchange policy is the worst ever!

• Mi
            midge87 Aug 09, 2010

What was it that was broken? Was it broken when you wrapped it?

Forever 21 — employee complaint

Forever21 is the worst job i've ever had. They treat their employees like crap. Since i've worked...

Forever 21 — intolerable work conditions

This company persists on treating their employees as if the they were sweat labor workers they subject them...

Forever 21what a scam

I bought a shirt for my daughter and she wore it once. I hand washed it per the label instructions and the little brown hearts bled all over the cream background. Forever 21's return policy is that the item can only be exchanged unworn to get a store credit. I emailed customer service and they stated again to me the above, "the item must be unworn" I want to warn EVERONE about buying something at this store. If they sell X number of these, or any clothing and the colors bleed and you can not return them! You do the math... what a scam!

• Rh
              Rhett7337 Dec 27, 2009

It's not a scam, it is probably just the material. Did you follow the washing instructions? Forever 21's clothing is mass made in Asia countries. They use a lot of different types of fabric. If this is an isolated incident, I wouldn't be so worried about it.

anonymous86 Jan 23, 2010

i shop at forever 21 and worked at one for 3 years. A item "bleeding" is a rare defect unless, you didnt follow the washing directions. And if there was a defect in that line, then the company would have had more complaints about it and would have given you a credit... there's no such thing as a one item defect on merchandise thats mass produced. if something was defective then a whole line would be, not just one shirt.

• Ne
              NEntwistle79 Feb 04, 2010

Our store policy is our store policy. People complain about it all the time, yett, I see them again and again in the store shopping. Its a private company... its not public.. therefor, it's allowed to have any return policy it suits fit. / Store credit only for unused items. 21 days to do it in. and so on...

• Ta
              tayyyx3 Dec 31, 2010

The same exact thing happened to me yesterday. I bought a pair of jeggings, didnt try them on in the store, took them home to find that the zipper was broken. I took them back to the store and explained what had happened the next day and the manager was extremely rude and said there was nothing she could do about it. I am planning on calling the corporate office during the next week because it is completely ridiculous that 1) their clothes were faulty and 2) their managers acted in such a way.

• Ta
              tayyyx3 Dec 31, 2010

sorry wrong post...

Forever Twenty OneWorst return policy ever

Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and apparently all jewelry is final sale. Upon further inspection I did find it on the receipt but no where else in the store. I looked! Even on the cashiers. I am very pissed off at the fact that I had my receipt, the product was unworn, and I even had the little tag that attaches to the product. I was beyond angry, needless to say it will be a long time before I shop at forever 21 again, if ever.

jaymi Feb 14, 2010

Its not the companys fault you didnt look at the reciept. Hate it or love it, the return policy is the return policy. Play by the rules or dont complain about your own mistakes.

Forever 21negative experience

I had a very negative experience with Forever 21 merchandise. I contacted customer service to no satisfaction. I contacted the Better Business Bureau, who contacted Forever 21 three times with no response. Now, I am posting public complaints to warn consumers about their blatant disregard for consumer concerns. I will also elevate this to local Consumer Affairs.

Forever 21 is a terrible company that doesn't care about its patrons, offers poor quality products, and features a stingy return policy that is dissimilar to many of their competitors. These stores are flagrantly peddling garbage to the public, knowing full well merchandise will fall apart or shrink beyond recognition within a couple months of purchase. I will never shop at these stores ever, and this company has gained a negative referral forever.

CONSUMERS: Spend your money elsewhere. There are too many authentic, quality businesses closing that actually care about their customers. Let's help close the doors of the ones who really deserve to be out of business, such as FOREVER 21.

jaymi Feb 14, 2010

Im so sick of hearing people WHINE about the return policy, get over it! You might disagree with it but that doesnt make it okay to complain about it publically, making yourself look like an ###. Second of all. You dont even know how every individual store treats their customers. Just because you had one bad expirience at one store does not mean they ALL should be shut down. I worked for the company last summer, one day a woman came in with a shirt that she had the wrong size for, I looked at her reciept and said "Im very sorry but this is past the 21 day limit." OF COURSE she got mad and asked for a manager. I stood there in disgust as this woman was LITERALLY yelling at my boss who was repeatedly apologizing to her.

It makes me laugh to see so many people complaining about how an ENTIRE company treats their customers sooo bad.. and yet its situations like this that make me furious about how the customer always think they deserve everything in the entire god damn world. GET OVER YOURSELF!! And its funny how people always say "Im NEVER going back!! they just lost me as a customer forever" Honestly, do you really think a multi-million dollar company cares about losing you as a customer?

"Let's help close the doors of the ones who really deserve to be out of business, such as FOREVER 21." Really...? So a single mother working 60 hour weeks trying to support herself and a child DESERVES to be put out of a job because of one bad expirience? Come on, grow up. Your only making yourself look stupid.

anonny Feb 18, 2010

I agree w/ Jaymi to a degree. QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RETURN POLICY. When you walk up to the register, the return policy is listed on a sign IN FRONT OF THE REGISTER. If that wasn't enough, sales associates ASK YOU if you're familiar with the policy and if you're not, they explain it to you. As if THAT wasn't enough, it's printed on the receipt! You have 3 ways to find out about the policy. Yeah, I agree that it's a crap policy, but if you don't like it, you have the option of shopping elsewhere. Don't make such a big stink because you don't want to read or listen to what you're told. The customer is not always right.

• Mi
                  midge87 Aug 09, 2010

Not only do you NOT state your "bad experience" but you go on to [censor] about nothing.
                  I have quite a few things from Forver 21 that is of fabulous quality, especially for the price.

Forever 21 — return policy

Yesterday I purchased several items at this store. I was in a rush and couldn't decide between three...

Forever 21 — employer ethics

In the town I live in, Forever 21 took over the old Gottchalks space in the mall, and they held a huge career...

Forever 21 — bad merchandise quality

I emailed the following letter to Forever 21. I am not hopeful for a positive resolution based on what I have...