Ford Motor Company / garage/ employee mechanic (kevin)

1 263 TompkinsSt Courtland NY 13045, United States

My sons car broke down, took it to dovi motors in courtland ny. Mechanic (kevin) said it needed a whole new engine, said engine was cracked. Pushed me into paying 4, 000 dollars for a rebuilt engine, said it was the best covered, insured, first I said yes. Than I called him back said I could afford the higher coverage, he said it was to late he already ordered the engine, but didn't have it yet, he could have called them right back, it was the same day. He wouldn't. I was stuck paying 2, 000 for extra coverage. 2 weeks later when my son got his car back, he wasn't happy. He told me kevin told him. Its a rebuilt engine, not even the right year for the car and they used some of the parts of the old engine. A week later the car brakes down, my son has it toed to dovi, I paid for that extra coverage. Keven says its not the engine, so the work or parts ant covered another 300 dollars. The car still isn't running right, idols high, stalls out, my son isn't even driving it. Dovi motors and kevin took advantage of me and ripped me off. The mechanic kevin was rude to my son and myself on several occasions, we wont go back there.

Th