[Resolved] Flighthubbooking and billing problem with a flight

I recently booked a flight with flight hub. I made a mistake with the dates and call them to rebook it. They found a flight but then they made a mistake and the flight had To be rebook. It happened twice. While I was speaking with them they hung up on me. My wife spoke to them to arrange the flights and they hung up on her . At the end they charge the fees twice.

As a result I booked my flight with another website because flighthub was too uncompetent.

• Resolution statement

• FlightHub Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2018

Good day,
    Thank you for your message and feedback.
    In order for us to review your booking and the situation you mention we would need for you to provide further details. You may contact [protected]@flighthub.com with the booking number, email address at the time of booking or telephone number for us to locate the booking and assist further.
    Best regards,