Flight Hub / unprofessional agents
We are trying to cancel my brothers ticket as he has medical condition, first time we call the supervisor that we spoke with told as to send them a proof regarding my brothers condition and it will only take 30 mins to verify that $150 cancelation fee will be waive, we call the next day they said to wait for a week, we were asking for the manager/supervisor they keep saying there's no manager at that time. we called again now asking for my brothers authorization, we asked for the manager same answer no manager at the time the lady over on the phone is very unprofessional im still talking and at the same time she is also talking no manner on the phone very rude and hang up on me, we call back took us 40 mins so we hang up, we called again asking for manager, same answer on our 6th call we just cancelled the reservation we still have to pay the cancelation fee. so we just wasted our time going back and forth because of their promise of waiving the cancelation fee but its just a waste of time.
More Flight Hub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - was given wrong information and was charged incorrectly!
- Flighthub - payment not received
- Flighthub - flight credit I couldn't use
- Flighthub - flight itinerary was cancelled for no reason and without me knowing it
- Flighthub - nasty luggage costs for flight to portugal not explained