Flagstar Bank / missconduct / bad business practice

1 5151 Corporate DriveTroy, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-968-7700

with all the complaints on file this company should not be allowed to write any more loans... I have been making all my mortgage payments on time by auto pay set up from bank to bank, then one day I receive a foreclosure letter. I was shocked never behind my mortgage payments how could this happen, I thought a home owner have to be behind their mortgage payments for 90 days before getting a foreclosure letter so what is going on with this Bank what accounting system this Bank has... Now is my job to prove to this Bank who I believe doesn't have a clue of what it feels like to pay your bills and be facing this situation I had to spend money to retain an Attorney and prove to Flagstar that I was never behind my payments where is justice. I think there is none what so ever because if there was I wouldn't have to face this situation. . I am out of pocket thousands of dollars money spent on attorney fees and Flagstar is untouchable. Please if there is any one with similar situation with this Bank I would like to hear from you my phone # [protected]

Bi
Apr 3, 2013

Comments

• Tm
      29th of Jul, 2009
    Flagstar Bank - Be on guard
    Flagstar Bank
    5151 Corporate Drive
    Troy
    Michigan
    flagstar.com

Certainly banks are troubled, but, be especially cautious here!

Q2 2009 results indicated a 76.6 MILLION dollar loss for the quarter. Over 144 Million loss YTD.

Tread carefully on the snakes.

• Li
      26th of Sep, 2010
    Flagstar Bank - Unprofessional
    Flagstar Bank

I would not recommend anyone to get a mortgage through Flagstar Bank. They are unprofessional and will cost you the deal. Underwriters will not return calls and do not work in a timely fashion.

• Wi
      30th of Jun, 2014

Flagstar Bank is horrible. My home was flooded, luckily I had insurance. Regulations forced the insurance I paid for to write the check in my name and Flagstars. Flagstar was supposed to have paid me an initial draw for repairs (1/3) but still hasnt given me anything to this day. I am 15, 000.00 in the hole over these repairs. Still nothing. I am considering pulling up stakes and just letting them have the home. To hell with it...