Flagstar Bank — fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me!
My ex and I had a first and second mortgage with Flagstar, the house was sold in 2006 and for the last two years I have been trying to find out why it is still reporting on my credit. I have called probably 20+ times and no one can help me not to mention the customer service sucks. I get passed from department to department from one person to another. Does anyone know what’s going on over there! I guess not.
Moving into the third year~
Finally I find out that my ex husband sold the house as a short sale and the bank would not write of the money so they turned it into a personal loan and had him sign a promissory note for the balance. He apparently defaulted on the loan and now there is a judgment against him. So why is my name on this I ask? Why is it reporting to my credit? I did not agree to it and I did not sign anything. My name was quit claimed off the deed 9 months before it was sold, my ex was given the house in the divorce decree and I was not even part of the closing or the sale. Seems that no one knows or maybe they know too much, maybe this is why they won't provide me with the paperwork to see if my name was forged. Aggghhh!!! What is going on and will I ever get this fixed or am I doomed to a lifetime of bad credit because of this FISHY Company!!!
I vow to make sure that everyone I know never gets into bed with Flagstar EVER!!!
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday...
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible
- Flagstar Bank - scam
- Flagstar Bank - stolen ss numbers
- Flagstar Bank - loan application runaround
- Flagstar Bank - teller dawn bone
- Flagstar - refused short sale offer even though was the fair market value & instead bought our house in bergen county, nj for $100.00
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition