Fingerhut / customer service lies

Placed an order0093702542 fireplace on November 23, supposed delivery date to be dec 10th, contacted fingerhut the 10th when I checked with them was told item was on it's way. Called ups lost prevention department they told me that they never received the package to call fingerhut. Called back fingerhut they just kept repeatedly telling me it was on it's way, demanded to speak to supervisor, even after explaining I had talked to UPS he rudely told me it was on it's way to me should be anytime. Finally got a hold of someone who seemed to get it. Was told that it was now being sent out should be there the 17th. It's the 17th called fingerhut only to be told that the package had never left their hub did I still wanted it shipped or credited to my account. After all the run around and lies I've been told I will never again go through fingerhut.

Fr
Dec 17, 2018

Comments

26th of Dec, 2018

I just experienced this exact same problem! I ordered 3 items from there, received one of the items, the other two are packaged together and I can't seem to get a straight answer of exactly where the package is. I did the same thing as you, called UPS was told they haven't received said package, fingerhut stated UPS has received it... I'm so angry with them, those were presents for my children and now I dont know if I will ever receive the items I paid for. I do know I will NEVER order from here again!