Fifth Third Bank / scam and theft
Fifth third bank is a completely unethical organization in the banking industry. They only post $100 of a person's deposit for 3 days no matter how long they have been banking with them or if they have a 100, 000 dollars on deposit with them. They post date deposits and also charge fees for 'pre-authorizations' that have not even posted to a customer's account. They are disgusting in terms of their predatory fee practices. I imagine most of their profit is derived from this. The 'pre-authorization' debit overdraft charge practice was actually almost outlawed in 2005 and Fifth Third is one of very few banks that pull this crap on their customers. Do not ever use this bank for anything... You will regret it deeply. They are a bunch of ### who specialize on charging as many fees as they can even when a customer has plenty of money in their account. Oh and if you happen to have some unauthorized charges on your account watch out. They will take 15 or more business days to investigate and in the mean time rake up as many fees as they think they can stick you with. ###.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.