Fifth Third Bank / terrible experience
Fifth Third Bank foreclosed on my home illegally. They used forged signature on a loan modification, which the interest rate went up. They applied illegally fees for an alleged missing payment for 7 years. NSF on a money order. Applied hazardous insurance when they did not pay for home owner's insurance. Lied about the fee and said it was PMI. The bank sent a letter promising an investigation but within hours sold my home at a sheriff's auction. Offered me a repurchase agreement but in court denied the entire thing. The bank acted as if they were working with me but this was just a scam to get me to court to have me evicted.
This bank stole my home because of all their deceit and undermining ways. Please watch out for this bank because they do not care about any of their customer's!!!
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.