Fifth Third Bank / fift third bank is a rip off!
I had overdraft protection on my account. Some how it was overdrawn by $1.45 they charged $6.00 a day fee on day 53 I attempted to view my balance at an ATM and it refused to show the Balance so I went into a Branch and was told the fees had accumulated to $624.00. I told them to close the account.I paid the $1.45 only. Now I recently get a statement from nationwide collection agency the balance is over $2000.00 and claiming on a closed account and now there are collection fees. imagine that! It could continue to increase but i refuse to pay. Please don't open your account with them it will not be safe.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank - bogus fees added to mortgage payoff! 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.