Fifth Third Bank — worst bank ever!
This bank is the worst bank ever. They go out of their way to find opportunities to charge overdraft fees. I currently have three accounts with them, and I have been charged overdraft fees even when both of the following occurred: 1. I had money in my other accounts to cover the expenses and 2. I transferred enough money from one account to the other account to cover the expenses the SAME day the expenses occurred. I have called to complain about this to no avail. The last time I called to complain about this, the customer service representative hung up on me.
I am closing my accounts and switching to a new bank ASAP.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release