[Resolved] FIDO / i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing

Toronto, ON, Canada

Hi my name is Hafsa I have an a/c with Fido [protected].2months back I got a plan on promotion scheme fr20$. I have already told the guy that I m not working so I need the cheapest Plan they have. For the first time They billed me40$..although my nerves breaked but I thought may be they have included activation and stuff.2ndtime they billed350$. I was shock to hear they say 100 weekday min as monthly. I have asked a lot of people regarding this they said weekday is mon-fri if they mention more then would be 2;3;4 week r a month. And they also have not mentioned the incommings would be charged. I have data in my plan which I never have used.
So I feel that I don't owe this money as I m
Already a very careful person when spending. I will take it to social media and
Court.. I expose fido as much I can.. that how they bluff innocent people.

FIDO
FIDO

• Resolution statement

• Fido Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2017

Hey hafahd!

Nick here from Fido's social media team :)

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. That said, this isn't the type of experience we want for any of our customers. We'd love the opportunity to look into things with you, and turn things around!

Don't hesitate to send us a private message on Facebook here : http://bit.ly/PMFido or a DM on Twitter here : http://bit.ly/DMFidoSolutions and we'll be more than happy to assist!

- Nick