[Resolved] FIDO / fido mobile service

Toronto, ON, Canada

Fido is worst mobile service I have ever used. I am really frustrated with you guys. You can comply to the plan been offered to me prior to the deal. I was offered a plan of 45$ dollars with 1000 mins international calling, 3gb data, canada wise calling. without informing me, the company changes the plan after 5 days of installation. its been 5 months i have been using fido. the company managers are every month accepting and declining to accept this plan for me. 1 month I get this plan, next month the new supervisors declines it.. its been 3 times with me. providing the case number and manager name I1045656260 - jainish.

• Resolution statement

• Fido Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2017

Hey Jainish! Nick here from the Fido team.

Our plans and promos do change quite often, so it's best to jump on an offer you're interested in right away! That said, we can always take a second look at your account to see what happened, and what can be done.

Don't hesitate to message us either on Facebook or Twitter and we can check all that out for you! Here are the links:
    Facebook: http://bit.ly/PMFido