Fido Express / the sell of puppies
I was interested in purchasing a dog until I found out about the added fees the shipping company was charging beyond there tip fee. I notified the so called breeder and the shipping company that I was no longer interested in purchasing the puppy do to the additional fees that was not stated on there site. I than began to receive harassing and threatening text messages from the shipping company for about an hour. This has to be a scam if these people got so upset that she felt the need to harass me via text message over a dog and there inconsistencies in there contract. After doing some homework on the company I realized that so many complaints have been filed against this company for sick dogs and the fact that they are a puppy mill so yes i have reported them to the authorities for harassment as well as scam artist. I would not recommend this site or shipping company to any one.
More Fido Express Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing