FIA Card Services / They gave my info to a 3rd party
Through my bank, Huntington National Bank, I applied for a Master Card. FIA processed the application, turned me down and still has not sent a decline letter.
What they did do was illegally send the letter to an address I had more than ten years ago and no longer use! FIA claims the address was on the hand-written application. WRONG! The app was generated on a bank pc that had only current info on it! I though it was illegal to send personal info to an UN-authorized third party, but FIA says otherwise. When I find out the culprit, I will file charges with the feds.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Unethical Behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card