FIA Card Services / Schwab First Invest Visa - Now FIA
FIA Card Services has taken over the Schwab First Invest Visa.
We are about to see a whole new level of complaints.
Schwab customers are a whole different critter – a different DNA.
Their spending is high, and they usually pay in full each month.
Checking out FIA I have noticed two things.
Online – Hard to find most recent activity. It was last on the list.
When looking at last statement – could only see minimum amount due.
No where is the actual bill amount to be found.
(This is going to drive Schwab customers batty)
With online bill pay - it only shows the minimum payment in the box.
You must change it manually.
Still pondering why FIA sends their bills on such plain envelopes.
It always appears as junk mail in a regular sized envelope.
All my other bills come in smaller envelopes, and at least the words credit card services on the return address portion. It takes months to realize that the only mail you get without a name in the return address is your FIA credit card bill.
Lets see how complaints change from here on out.
Now FIA has new critters in town, let’s see what they do with them.
If they start messing with the 2% cash back – and making it a scam like Discover and Chase, they can expect to lose many good customers.
We’re smart enough to know the cash back scams!
We’re not your average Americans.
We take calculators to everything – and crunch every number.
After all – we are investors.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card account turned off bc I didn’t use it enough