FIA Card Services / Schwab First Invest Visa - Now FIA
FIA Card Services has taken over the Schwab First Invest Visa.
We are about to see a whole new level of complaints.
Schwab customers are a whole different critter – a different DNA.
Their spending is high, and they usually pay in full each month.
Checking out FIA I have noticed two things.
Online – Hard to find most recent activity. It was last on the list.
When looking at last statement – could only see minimum amount due.
No where is the actual bill amount to be found.
(This is going to drive Schwab customers batty)
With online bill pay - it only shows the minimum payment in the box.
You must change it manually.
Still pondering why FIA sends their bills on such plain envelopes.
It always appears as junk mail in a regular sized envelope.
All my other bills come in smaller envelopes, and at least the words credit card services on the return address portion. It takes months to realize that the only mail you get without a name in the return address is your FIA credit card bill.
Lets see how complaints change from here on out.
Now FIA has new critters in town, let’s see what they do with them.
If they start messing with the 2% cash back – and making it a scam like Discover and Chase, they can expect to lose many good customers.
We’re smart enough to know the cash back scams!
We’re not your average Americans.
We take calculators to everything – and crunch every number.
After all – we are investors.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- FIA Card Services - Unauthorized electronic check! 
- FIA Card Services - Scam collection practice 
- FIA Card Services - Harassment
- FIA Card Services - stealing my money 
- FIA Card Services - VIOLATION OF 15 USCA 1692 ET SEQ
- FIA Card Services - extremely high interest rates 
- FIA Card Services - Telemarketing 
- FIA Card Services - Dirty Management
- FIA Card Services - Failure to resolve Dispute
- FIA Card Services - Thug behavior