Festiva Development Group / timeshare fees

1 Albuquerque, NM, United States

Shame on Festiva. I just paid 450.00 dollars on special assestment fees and today I got my maintenance fees. Is Festiva running a scam here. I am angry and want to know why maintenance fees increased. I bought my timeshare years ago and paid it off. knowing I pay maintenance fees every year and now some special assestment fees you guys are ripping the kind folk off. I tried making a complaint in other site that had complaints and everytime got kicked off. I want to know if Festiva is in a class action lawsuit and like more information as to why folks that have had there timeshare for years and paid off are getting increases in maintenance fees and paying for other fees. Last year I paid 658.00 dollars and now my fees are 819.00 dollars. I know you recently went through a hurricane but that no reason for timeshare holders have to pay more, thatts why they have insurance. I will be searching to see if there is any legal action going on against Festiva because I am sensing a scam from this board members.

Not a happy timeshare holder

Ju