Travel To Go Travel Club Logo

Travel To Go Travel Club

Having problems with Travel To Go Travel Club?

Travel To Go Travel Club Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travel To Go Travel Club Customer Service. Initial Travel To Go Travel Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travel To Go Travel Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travel To Go Travel Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Travel To Go Travel Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TRAVELTO GO — CANCELLATION

My comment is reference to the bad experiences of complaints against Forever Grand Vacations. On Nov. 13...

Travel To Go Travel ClubStay away from this liars

This is a complaint regarding business practices by Travel To Go and Tommy Middaugh.

www.traveltogo.com

My complaint is about a vacation club contract signed in July 2011 with Travel To Go, AKA SKY TRAVEL, 7964 Arjons Dr. Ste B San Diego CA 92126.

I filed a complaint with the BBB and the response I received from Tommy Middaugh, Travel To Go’s Vice President, not address the problem. I was yelled at by an employee of Travel To Go for filing theoriginal complaint and told that I had no right to do so. There's reason tobelieve that Travel To Go closed their doors in San Diego because they were being harassed by unsatisfied clients. Another story is that it was Tommy Middaugh that sold these memberships on behalf of Travel To Go /Sky Travel. I am unable to verify why they closed their San Diego doors. I requested the location of their office and they sidestep the question constantly.

When I call, I receive a price that is higher than other travel sites, they claim a place is a 5 star resort and the other travel site says a 3 star, though the other credible travel website (Expedia or Hotels.com) confirms it's the same resort. Their customer service is horrible at best on a good day and downright rude. They would rather not deal with me if I don't accept their price and pay right away. They also seem to avoid sending quotes or prices via email. I can only assume that they don't want anything in writing. They claim to have been in business for 28 years. According to the BBB, they have been in business less than 2 years. They are deceitful in their practices. I read the warnings regarding vacation club scams on the AG's website, but that was a few months too late. I need help.

I was approached on Arjons Dr., yes on the street while on vacation. This was not a package deal offering to fly me to attend some timeshare presentation like some others do.

This Vacation Club indicated the following at its presentation:

“Exclusive members only” discounts on the follow;

1. Vacation rentals such as villas, homes, condo, domestically and abroad.

2. Cruise.

3. Hotels.

4. All-inclusive vacations as in resorts in Mexico, Jamaica of the Dominican Republic.

5. All-inclusive vacations rentals, villas and condos which in this context, all-inclusive means it comes with a kitchen and not the same as all-inclusive as in Mexico, Jamaica of the Dominican Republic.

6. Prices shown on main page is what you get as a member only.

On Point 1:

I asked for a quote for a condo and I have received no quote. I think it's reasonable to receive a quote via email in writing. I filled out the request form online requesting a condo/home/non-hotel style. I requested the quote via email. I like to confirm I am getting the best possible price. I have received no response. When I called, I was told that she had 150 bookings to take care of
that day. That's more than 15 bookings an hour in an 8 hour day. I find it difficult to believe. I sent several requests for the quote because I wanted to book the flights which were at a good price at the time. Again, no reply was received. I have not even received a reply acknowledging they received my email. I request an email just to say that she was working on it. Not even a reply to that. Needless to say, the prices of the flights have increased. So I decided to move on and research another vacation.

On Point 2:

All prices for the cruises found on their website are available to the general public at other travel sites. Because the prices of the flights increased on my 1st request I checked their website for cruises. I look for a cruise on Carnival and Royal Caribbean. I then checked the price on the respective Cruise Line companies own websites. The prices were the same. During the presentation we were told that we would receive members-only exclusive discounts on all cruises on their website. This was obviously not the case. The prices on Carnival and Royal Caribbean's websites require no special membership. When I entered my past cruiser number on Carnival, I received the same discount as the one reflected on Elite's website as a repeat cruiser. I am finding no real advantage to this membership. Elite's website also offer deals for the flexible and last minute traveler, but these are the same offers that the cruise line companies offer to fill up their boats. I have since discovered that the sight portals to the travel.com website.

On Point 3:

Prices for hotels are the same as Hotels.com and travel.com which are available to the general public. At the presentation, they said that they receive special deals on hotels on their website. These deals are exclusive to members. I looked for a hotel on Elite's website and did the same on Hotels.com and found that the prices were the same. When I asked why they were the same, they
explained that Elite purchase rooms at these hotels, resorts and condos and then pass the savings to the members. She then instructed me to search hotels on Travel To Go website and lead me to some rooms that had prices that had a strikeout line through a price and a discounted price right next to it. This was Elite's exclusive price for members. Hotels.com has the same scenario on
the same hotels on the same days. Then I clicked on the hotel on Elite's website only to find out that it's a portal to travel.com which is a travel website. No membership fee is needed to book on Travel.com. I feel that I paid for a membership that guaranteed exclusive discounts that are the same as offered to the general public.

On Point 4:

At the presentation, I was told that they members receive special deals on all-inclusive resorts (the kind with alcohol, food and accommodation included with the price is found in Mexico and the Dominican Republic). All prices received from Travel To Go were higher than what was available on Expedia.com and Expedia.com does not have a special membership fee. After a several lengthy
conversations with the Elite employee they then told me that I the quote incorrectly, which lead me to believe that they did it not to deal with me anymore. I requested that they send me the correct price via email and I received no such email.

On Point 5:

I request quotes and received nothing. I have requested quotes for condo resorts and villas as well as all-inclusive resorts by email and call asking them to send it by email, only to be ignored. They told me I requested too many quotes. When I receive no reply in 2-3 days, I generally send another. This is not unreasonable.

On point 6:

Prices shown on main page is never available for your time frame. On the website, the comparison prices of what the public pay vs. what a member pays are displayed. There is no indication for which week or for which dates those members’ prices are good. When I call, a different price (higher price) is offered and when I ask them why it's not the same as the price online the answer is always, that's for a different week.

Other discoveries: Travel To Go operates under other names. The websites are identical. I believe there is more. I believe there is more.

www.traveltogo.com (Travel To Go)

http://www.facebook.com/TravelToGoVacations (Travel to go facebook)

There’s is nothing exclusive about its services. You can get better at other websites without a membership fee. I was scammed.

Travel To Goscam company? scam hiring techniques, hires when they arent set up, weird excuses wastes time

I urge anyone applying to this company or starting to work for them to beware...they have ads on craigsilst where they are hiring people as telephone sales reps, but anything they do seems nothing short of a scam or not only shady but very unethical irresponsible and you will end up wasting your time and being paid NOTHING. they are a fly by the night office that isn't even open with 100 glitches, that is hiring people not sure why but they are. I applied with them to work there, and the guy made it sound as if it was an office, he was sending reps back and other strange things...he then called me to hire me-- i was glad b/c it sounded good and I turned down ANOTHER job offer i had and missed their training to go work there. However, the first day I showed up-- i was the ONLY employee there...this was a huge red flag of course.

The guy 'tom lay' had excuses as to what happened to the other person... and was still interviewing people. When i went in for my initial interview I was told by the idiot at the front desk "hes making all his decisions today so come in today"-- HUGE mistake...dont make the same mistake I did that's for sure. I missed out on a REAL job and other interviews to get screwed over by this company...prior to going in the first day i was starting to get a really bad feeling about the company and why there were no employees...then i went to work and they had this raelly weird long script written by this person who doesnt know what he's doing-- it seems as if they had never done this program before and everything told to me was a lie. They had a really lame system for leads, and they were desperate to interview people and hired another person while i was there to start two days later--again two days later not sure why?? Also in their employee packet...they make you sign a disclaimer tha you can't get paid unless you work there 10 days straight...whether its due to termination or quitting...again very shady...the owner person told me then that...he had to get a few sales to "show the owners that he was serious and then they would get him better leads"...ok so this is a new room he's opening up...and has to prove to the owner he's going to sell this program-- again WTF??? why would you hire people under THESE circumstancse?? what kind of joke was this??? their secretary was some hispanic bimbo idiot who was cheering you on if you got on the phone or did anything..it was so strange and weird...my gut was telling me to get out of there asap...

i went to work that day and then the next day...and the next day...was told they were shutting down early. They had bad leads, and their closer couldnt' close any of them...
    So I was sent home...everything seemed shady-- the way they were doing things...no employees...and just sitting there with the promises of who knows what. I had a feeling that no matter what i wasnt going to get paid and was either going to get let go soon or something was going to happen. The next day-- third day i was TEXTED by someone that they were shutting down due to 'server issues"...again WTF?? why would a company even hire ANYONE then claim they are shutting down?? im not sure what kind of place this is, but of course its shady as they come not legitimate and stay away beware!! rather than being able to look for good jobs I was stuck wasting my time at that craphole being screwed over and even missed out on real work which I was hired at !!! all i can say is stay FAR away from this company...and the idiots associated with it-- you'll get scammed and screwed and get nothing excpept scammed!!! Worst part is they will end up getting ALL your personal information too and who nkows if they are even a legit company at all!!

Travel To GoCon Artists

LIARS, CHEATERS, THIEVES, CROOKS. Fraud. Tommy Middaugh, Jeanette Bunn and the people at Travel to Go d.b.a. Sky Travel need a class action against them. Total misrepresention of the facts. Great scam artists. Promised the best rates and service and I found none. They could not even locate a hotel with poolside rooms in Sioux Falls, SD. I gave them and their price was higher than my person price. Could not get me cheap airfare on a number of flights.!!! Their 3 day policy to end a contract and cancel is completely bogus as well and you are not told that. Vacationers would have no reason to try the services within the first3days.

I should have checked the Better Business Bureau Report on Travel To GO first. It is awful and a complete travesty that people would wake up in the morning with full deceit on their mind. ! This will make some of you other buyers really mad...I only got stuck with 50% of the full price because they let our friends pay the other 50% as a package deal. They told us they were not tied to any specific hotel but when you go online or call, the people at Travel TO Go will tell you they are committed to Choice Hotels. Another lie! TRAVEL TO GO had sold us a product they cannot deliver!

Forever Grand Vacations/Travel to Go — SCAM

If someone from this company approaches you run for dear life. They have totally misrepresented everything...

Travel To GoHorrible company

My wife and i were definitely getting ready to live and retire together with chosen the fact that we would like to carry out numerous going even as have never have the amount of time to carry out it all earlier than. When getting one of the best bargain people thought we would work with those types of "vacation clubs" even as own over heard some terrific things about him or her. People came to this company identified as traveltogo and were definitely sharing how you can usually get this comfort vacation rentals for just a good percentage within the price tags the fact that anyone may well by chance grant, certain quite possibly as many as 80% out. Actually sounds like considerably which means that people long been buying the tavern together with applying affordable $3000 profit when the earliest an area of the funds. People were feeling we might conveniently save you that much the crazy things that numerous vacations that many of us might possibly be currently taking for those corresponding significant price savings.

A few four weeks once investing in people thought to reserve some of our earliest day at Mexico together with were going to vacation within the same exact lodge they will have applied to any samples within the demo we'd came to. Anytime planning to reserve for a start people were definitely cured rather rudely across the mobile given that people didn't remember some of our person multitude. Once we have the fact that piece straightened released, needless to say the prospect distributor was initially basically possessing a lousy daytime, and perhaps people notion. They then required with regards to the place people were going to choose together with people said to the criminals to any Mexican lodge which had been applied to any example of this demo, these said to individuals it had become not available and therefore we'd to choose something more productive. The presently came across as unexpected even as may not be imagined to own all "blackout" date ranges. People says so let me check out one other that time these says it had become on the market however, as soon as they quoted any level That i close to was thrown off within the office chair, it had become about $1200 one week even more consequently most things we'd been able to look for regarding all of our within the same exact lodge. A huge amount of meant for cutting back. When you complained together with required a good director people were definitely said to people were stressful together with people it is fair to get identified as to come back. Good the fact that for no reason developed, when you complained even more together with asked a good reclaim were definitely for a second time forgotten about. People were definitely start to ensure this may be a trick provider together with people were definitely attending get released some of our $3000 downpayment for that unnecessary holiday process. Travel to choose trick may be a dreadful provider together with To get the cheapest during keeping away from him or her! Deeper investigate highlighted they own a lot of FTC, BBB and Suitable Filings alongside him or her! Travel to choose ripoff may be a dreadful provider together with My organization is floored that they'll also pursue to use as they definitely frequently undertake merely duplicate consumers out! As expected you'll find archived all of our personal injury suit against this dreadful provider yet it is actually perhaps basically attending get one other sacrificed produce for example most of the other individuals. Sow how does this company vacation in online business as soon as they happen to be ripping consumers out, day to day?
        Vacation strategy with travel to choose trick this is a finished ripoff and they will require your hard earned cash with out system for example these hope!

Travel To GoTravel To Go

Shame on me for dealing with Travel To Go! run if you hear their name!!

I filed a complaint with them and they called several days after and offered me a refund of what they charged on my credit card, but keeping the 1980.00 deposit I had previously sent them. that was fine for me, but i had close the old account to stop future charges, so i told the lady on the phone that I was not sure she could credit them back to the old account. she said she would call me the next day, which she did, just to tell me they withdrew their offer and they will not credit my money back! Scam!scam! scam! i am going to file complaint everywhere i can until i get my money. Stay away from Travel to go.

• Me
              Media Relations Oct 05, 2011

Hmmm... Seems like you should also share your complaint on www.shouldibuyatravelclub.com - they have a whole section dedicated to TravelToGo and other travel clubs. If you share your complaint, maybe they will see it?

• Jp
              JPN Sep 09, 2011

They are other people in this site. With similar complains you know.

• Jp
              JPN Sep 09, 2011

Care to add more? Little details please.

You arent the only one, looks like. That have complains.

• Al
              ALEXJONES2011 Sep 09, 2011

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Kr
              KrissAngel Sep 09, 2011

Did not refund my money after I cancelled when I discovered Travel To Go was a fraud. I filed a police report and will go after them in Civil Court. Google them, and look them up under white pages. Travel To Go ripping everyone off I wonder how they are still in business. Stay away from Travel To Go they just take your money and then ignore you.

Travel To GoTravel To Go Complaints

I wish I never did business with Travel To Go. Not only are they rude, they forget we are still the customer. They make up rules as they go along, say it is in contract...not that I signed, did you review yours. Don't let them tell you what is in there, read it, give it to your lawyer to read. BBB gave them a big fat F. Anyone considering buying from Travel TO Go...I promise you will regret it if you do. Do your research. stay away from TRAVEL TO GO

Travel To GoRIPOFF

Beware of Travel To Go (traveltogo.com)! They ruined
              my weekend! I had decided to use their company to book a cabin I found
              on the internet as a surprise weekend getaway for my husband. I
              talked to an employee and gave her all my information,
              requesting 2 nights, no pets, etc. and she said she would be sending
              me the final booking agreement via mail and even offered a 3rd night
              free if we wanted. A few days later, Travel to go call me and says they
              messed up and was told by other partners that they needed to get a 3 night
              minimum booking from me because it was President's Day weekend. I
              tell them I have not budgeted an extra $150+ into my trip, and they says
              since it was their mistake, they would "rectify" the situation. So, I am
              thinking they are going to take care of the problem and get back to me.
              Well, a few days later I get an email from them and thhey say sorry but they
              want to know if I still want the cabin. I let them know that I still
              want the cabin for the 2 days, but not if I am required to pay more
              than what was originally agreed upon. They send me the RUDEST email
              back saying they are not "requiring" me to pay for the 3rd night
              because I can find other accommodations! And, that it "isn't as if
              we've been stringing you along for weeks", and that other guests are
              willing to pay for all 3 nights! they did offer to split the 3rd night
              with me, after originally offering a pitiful 10% discount, but she was
              so rude and seemed so inconvenienced by my business that I didn't want
              to give them a single dime of my money. I had stopped looking for
              other options because I THOUGHT I had secured a nice, romantic
              getaway. I couldn't believe that any professional business would
              screw up and then expect me to pay more for it, and then suggest that
              I just go away so they could get more money from someone else!I sent them a scathing email saying I would not recommend their business to anyone! So, beware of
              Travel To Go and the rude, unprofessional, inconsiderate employees!! DO NOT USE TRAVEL TO GO.

andrew.J Aug 31, 2011

traveltogo is a scam!! BEWARE!! I booked flights on traveltogo.com and contacted the company. I spoke with a sales representative to reschedule flights but I got the runaround until after the date of flight.
                  We had bought travel insurance and in this case, my travel companion was ill with medical proof. They reported us a no-show to American Airlines voiding all credit.
                  I have emailed the company eight times and I have called to claim insurance and to speak with a representative with no response and no coperation. They spoke with a heavy accent and
                  is impossible to understand. Do not waste your time with traveltogo because they will scam you and you will end up like me filing complaints.

Andrew. S

Travel To GoTRAVEL TO GO SCAM

One of the biggest and longest running scams to date is the Vacation Fraud, where you or a loved one is told that they have won a free vacation package or a glamorous cruise getaway. If not totally "free", these "agents" say that they can get you that dream tour for a rock-bottom price. At this point, you, like many other law-abiding citizens start thinking "what could possibly go wrong?" A lot, apparently. The economy is bad and you are already hesitant to go away on vacation, yet you know the hazards of not taking that much needed time off. You book your trip, pay your deposit, hop on a flight, and your nightmare begins! According to the Department of Health and Human Services, consumers are defrauded out of millions of dollars every month by travel and vacation scams from various online companies like Travel To Go (http://www.traveltogo.com) Let's just start with the obvious: you will not get a free vacation. Here are some of the scams used by these companies:
                You are called and told you are getting a free vacation package but you must pay "fees" to reserve this opportunity. Then after you pay these fees, the "travel agency" can no longer be found. Their phone line has been disconnected and there is no way you can get your money back. Another variation of this scam is telling you that you've been booked on a luxurious vacation trip verycheaply, but this is only for a "limited time". You are then asked to pay a "reservation fee" immediately (and this is usually a big amount) to assure your slot. It's only after payment that the "travel agent" tells you that your vacation dates are not available or, after some time, will tell you that the offer has already "expired". Then the "Agent" also disappears, along with your money.
                These scams are usually characterized by unrealistic low prices or free or exclusive offers. Scam-artists have many methods and techniques for depriving you of your hard earned money, but by becoming informed about how these scam-artists operate you can learn to identify when you may be getting set up and protect yourself. Here are three tips to help get you started.
                1. Be aware of the buzzwords associated with travel and vacation scams. Offers filled with buzzwords such as free, guaranteed, you're eligible to win, vacation offer, you've just won, something for nothing, last chance, today only, and so on. Don't be seduced by the words, any offer that is good, valid and mutually beneficial doesn't need to seduce the consumer. A good offer only requires an explanation of how it works and why it is mutually beneficial.
                2. Arrange your vacation trips through local, established businesses. As I said earlier, legitimate companies do provide discount vacation packages (as a result of a competitive market) and may very well offer a free vacation after so many bookings.
                3. Get it in writing. The best way to verify the offer and your subsequent arrangements is to have the details in writing with the cancellation and refund policies of the company.
                So long as you keep these three simple tips in mind you should have a fun and happy vacation. Enjoy your vacation and spend the time with your family and your friends and make sure that you get your well deserved break from work. Have fun!

traveltogo.com are scammers~~ — ripoff

traveltogoscam

My wife and I were getting ready to retire and decided that we would like to do a lot of traveling as we have never had the time to do it before. In order to get the best deal we thought we would join one of those "vacation clubs" as we have heard some good things about them. We attended this company called traveltogo and they were talking about how we can get this amazing luxury resorts for just a fraction of the prices that anyone else could ever give, some even up to 80% off. Sounds like a great deal so we ended up buying the club and putting down $3000 cash as the first part of the payments. We felt we would easily save this much with all of the different trips that we would be taking at these promised huge savings.

DO NOT use Traveltogo.com!!! About a month after purchasing we decided to book our first trip to Mexico and wanted to stay at the same resort that they had used in the examples at the presentation we had attended. When trying to book first of all we were treated very rudely over the phone because we didn't remember our member number. Once we got that part straightened out, obviously the customer rep was just having a bad day, or so we thought. They then asked as to where we wanted to go and we told them to the Mexican resort that was used in the example presentation, they told us it was not available and that we had to pick something else. This already seemed strange as we are not supposed to have any "blackout" dates. We said ok let's try another this time they said it was available but when they quoted the rate I nearly fell of the chair, it was over $1200 a week more then anything that we had been able to find on our own at the same resort. So much for saving money. When we complained and asked for a supervisor we were told they were busy and we would have to be called back. Well that never happened, when we complained more and requested a refund were again ignored. We were starting to see that his is a scam company and we were going to be out our $3000 downpayment for a useless travel program. Travel to go scam is a horrible company and I would recommend in staying away from them! Further research showed that they have several FTC, BBB and even Legal Filings against them! Travel to go ripoff is a horrible company and I am shocked that they can still continue to operate as they seem to do nothing but rip people off! Needless to say we have filed our own lawsuit against this horrible company however it's probably just going to be another lost cause like all the others. How does this company stay in business when they are ripping people off, everyday?
                  Stay way from travel to go scam it's a complete ripoff and they will take your money with no product like they promise!

• Su
                      Susan68 Jan 19, 2016

thanks for share, people also should check this before purchase something when they travel, good luck

• Fe
                      FEERELIEFNOWscammers Aug 31, 2011

traveltogo.com is a waste of time. I Bought an airline ticket through Traveltogo. I became ill for 8 weeks, (pneumonia) and could not use it.
                      After I received a busy signal at their phone number, I explained this situation completely via email. Few days later they replied with a short email saying "call us".
                      I called, and was waiting in the phone tree for 20 min. Then I hung up, and sent another email saying if they could
                      not resolve the issue via email, I would write this review (posted many places) which I am now writing
                      (they later left ANOTHER email and message saying "call us"). Clearly they are playing games and they just want your money - STAY AWAY FROM TRAVELTOGO.COM
                      DONT USE THEM.

• Jm
                      JMcIntosh Aug 30, 2011

Johnathan & Tammy McIntosh

travel to go scamTravel to Go Scam Travel to go took my money!

My wife and I were getting ready to retire and decided that we would like to do a lot of traveling as we have never had the time to do it before. In order to get the best deal we thought we would join one of those "vacation clubs" as we have heard some good things about them. We attended this company called travel 2 go and they were talking about how we can get this amazing luxury resorts for just a fraction of the prices that anyone else could ever give, some even up to 80% off. Sounds like a great deal so we ended up buying the club and putting down $3000 cash as the first part of the payments. We felt we would easily save this much with all of the different trips that we would be taking at these promised huge savings.

Johnathan & Tammy McIntosh

Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INCI was scammed by Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INC. Tommy Middough - Jeanette Bunn - Scott Bridge

This travel club is a complete scam!! They have ripped me off for over $5200.00 and there product has no savings at all, the sales man who sold me claimed to be an owner of the company his name is Tommy Middough he lied to me over and over saying there was 30-40% off flights and over 75% off hotels this could be nothing further than the truth!! The other owner named Jeanette Bunn has been scamming people for over 15 years and now works for an organization named "CARE" she claims to care for her clients and people but she is a professional "con artist" I have done some searching on these people and this Tommy Middough guy has to or three aliases and a felony criminal record!! The other owner is Scotty Bridge I am still investigating him! Travel To Go Sky Travel JD & T Enterprises was opened by Jeanette Bunn's mother Diane Sharp who is an accomplice in this whole fraud!! There site is blocked so consumers cant see what the real deal is and when you buy they don't give you access to the product till after the cancellation period. There site is a hyperlink page with marked up Expedia prices!! you can get it cheaper your self on the internet. They charge people $3000 to $8000 dollars per membership and fraud people for there money!! they have over 8 judgements and a ton of law suits I am attaching there Dun & Bradstreet report for everyone to see! stay away from these scammers!!!

• Me
                          Media Relations Sep 23, 2011

Please take the opportunity to share your travel club scam experiences on www.shouldibuyatravelclub.com
                          Dont let others fall victim to the same scenario you lived through. Sharing your thoughts on this great site and others that are more industry specific ensures your complaint gets the exposure to help prevent scams from operating in the United States.

• Sh
                          ShannonGreen Aug 04, 2011

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!!! DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!! Diane and Jeanette Nunez (Bunn) are CON ARTISTS!!!

Travel To Go Inc and Vacation ProfessionalsYou fools did you really fall for this scam!!!

This is the question we asked ourselves after finding out that the Travel To Go marketing approach is a scam and a well organized rip-off scheme.
                        Great presentation and great vacation package until you read the fine print in the VIP Membership program they hand over to you AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP.

If you have been scammed you probably feel sick to your stomach however you may be able to get help from your credit card company* (if you bought the package using your credit card).
                        They helped us! CALL THEM NOW AND FILE A COMPLAINT.
                        Apparently Travel To Go Inc. is well known for their fraudulent business practice which is tied to “short lived” distributors and “travel agents” promoting their “product”.

It appears they repeat somewhat identical schemes across the country. Here is how they got to us.
                        Travel To Go or their “distributor” sends out post cards via USPS promising free airline tickets to anywhere in the Continental United States if you attend a sales presentation.
                        When you call the number they tell you that you will receive two FREE airline tickets** and a FREE rental car for a week if you attend their presentation.

NOTE: Travel To Go Inc. is not yet mentioned anywhere.
                        Instead you will be referred to a “Travel Agent”. In our case Vacation Professionals Inc,
                        13 Branch Street Suite 105
                        Methuen, MA 01844
                        Phone number [protected]
                        Also traced to:
                        133 Main St
                        North Andover, MA 01845
                        Represented by Elisa Werbe and Rick Silverman

Tab Ferguson, claiming to be a retired US Marine made a great presentation of the benefits we could expect from Travel to To Inc. He introduced TTG as a market leader in wholesale vacation packages and explained that AAA used them as their main supplier. TTG were also the preferred travel agent for GE among other large corporations.
                        As a member we would have direct access to the wholesale market.

During the presentation they offered us additional benefits if we signed up “today”
                        • A $1000 travel voucher valid for 24 months.
                        • A Cancun trip
                        • A free Condo week.

To make a long story short, we were presented with a great package that would benefit our entire family and we signed!!!
                        Subsequently Elisa Werbe also asked us to sign some additional forms with various disclaimers, one of them actually stated that “the Service Contract is a legally binding agreement and not subject to a right of rescission under law or regulation”. Actually we had no intention to rescind because the benefits and the overall plan were very attractive.
                        However none of the benefits could be honored by Travel To Go Inc because Vacation Professionals Inc – Distributor for Travel To Go Inc had gone out of business.

* As an alternative your states Department of Business Regulation or your state’s Attorney General (naag.org) may be able to help get your money back.
                        Here is a link to an “Emergency Cease and Desist Order” issued by Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation.
                        www.projo.com/news/pdf/20070308_travel_agency_order.pdf
                        Thank you Peter in Stamford CT for providing this link in your report: /URL removed/
                        You can also try to contact the Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

** We filled out the paperwork for the free rental car and airline tickets and mailed it by certified mail to:
                        VIP Travel Reservations Inc.
                        4606 S Clyde Morris Blvd St 1P
                        Port Orange, FL 32129
                        Alternative dates were submitted (two for the airline tickets and three for the rental car). Consequently don’t expect to match the rental car lease with the date of your arrival.
                        …anyway don’t expect to the airline tickets either because they will send you a letter telling you that “we can not process your request due to availability within our allotment”.
                        FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!
                        The rules for selecting the dates are set up to make it almost impossible to pick travel dates. VIP Travel Reservation’s Terms and Conditions states: “ This offer is not available on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr., Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Spring Break, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas or a full seven days before and after any of these holidays, Peak season is during the months of June, July and August for all states. For Florida, Utah, Idaho, Nevada and Colorado it also includes January, February and March.”
                        In addition they require 45 or 60 days between the travel dates you select.

• Lu
                            luvsAcruise! Feb 25, 2011

They were able to match ours, I got 2 certificates one for a 7 night cruise and 1 for airfare that could be used together. The first time I screwed it up and I didn't sent them in certified mail and tried my hardest, begged, pleaded, threatened, everything and they wouldn't take it, it was void. I went back to the people I got it from they gave me new ones, I sent them in and the first date was not available but the second was. They booked my air to Ft. Lauderdale, the booked my cruise to Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk, and they booked me an extra night in Ft. Lauderdale before my cruise at a good rate. So, it isn't a scam they will book you but I can vouch for it when you say yes, YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS!

• Ck
                            CKoontzi Jan 27, 2011

Well Mike H of NH, what gives... from your post and from VIP's response I would really be interested in hearing the end of the story. On the other hand, I had 2 certificates 1 for air line tickets and the other for a 7 day cruise. I opted to use them separately. My tickets are booked for the end of March to Indianapolis and cost me all taxes and fees right at 1/3 of what I'm used to. My cruise I requested for September out of my local port, Port Canaveral. I'm a local and got my certificate from PDI and so far most everything has seemed very reasonable and has worked good.

• Wi
                            WINKING RENE Jan 25, 2011

I don't know who Travel to Go of Vacation Professionals are but I did get 2 certificates from VIP Travel, one for a car for 7 days and one for air line tickets for 2 adults. I've used the car last month and my air is officially booked for March. I'm pretty happy with all of it, all I can say, is ya, follow the rules, they can be kinda hard to get a hold of, and you'll get further if ya just call back rather then leave a message. Those are my tips to anyone having trouble cause both my certificates did work out for me.

• Ge
                            gergesj Jan 04, 2011

seems I had the same certificates that you got, I had their Fly USA certificate as well as a 7 day car rental and it cost us $131 for the air and $59 for the car. We also paid an additional $23 to upgrade our car rental. It all seemed to work very well for us for our trip to Portland to see our grand kids.

• Lo
                            LollyQ Dec 21, 2010

I'm not sure about the other companies you talk about here, but my certificate was just for the 2 airline tickets but did not include a rental car. We got back from our trip last night. My only complaint is that the notice they gave me of my trip being available was inside a month from the dates we wanted. But who am I to complain, they came through even if I was getting a little nervous! They also booked a car for me while I was there and a hotel stay for the three nights I couldn't stay with my sister, both at a reasonable rate. I can say I did receive a similar letter to the one you state you did, it stated my first date was not available and they would move to our next choice. They moved to our next choice and it was available. I will use VIP again in the future.

• Ki
                            Kim at VIP Aug 26, 2010

Ok, I can not speak for Travel to Go or Vacation Professionals because I am not affiliated with them in any way. I can say as for your travel certificates, first off we have no Mike or Michael H in West Newbury, MA or anyone with a last name starting with an H for that matter, and in search our database for Mike or Michael H I come up with 4 in NH as your tag name says, all from 2008 and 2009, 3 of which traveled with air and car rental, one of which requested Christmas and cancelled. Not sure where you fall in to all of this, or if you do at all, but I can say yes, all the terms and conditions must be followed in order to obtain travel on all of our certificates. And if you would like to contact our office at [protected] opt 6, we would be happy to do all we can to help you use your certificates if possible. With out accurate contact information, however, I am unable to provide any further information on our dealing with you.

Travel To Go — Do not get involved with Travel to Go

We paid $3990.00 to sign up for group travel through a company called Vacation Professionals that was hire by...

Travel To Go — Scam

I purchased a Vacation Plan on 3/31/05 from Ameri-World Group, 845 Brook Street, Rocky Hill CT 06067 for $4...