Fedex / lost package!
My fedex package was sent on feb 8 from the sender. The package arrived, according to the tracking information, in jacksonville on feb. 11. It was then delivered to the wrong address by a fedex driver... The package had the correct address on it?? How could that happen?
Three calls in three following days were made to fedex and each time they said they would rectify the mistake. It is now three days later, they still have not delivered the package and do not know where it is!
Every person I talk to from fedex does not know what is "happening" with the package. But it is clear, the driver made a blatant mistake... He left a package at the wrong address and fedex has not done anything about it but pass the buck.
I will never use fedex again... I hope you are smart enough to us ups instead!
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - Package not delivered to my customer's address
- Federal Express - delivery im-practices
- FedEx Corporate Services - two day guaranteed shipping
- FedEx Corporate Services - manager/ driver
- Fed Ex - home/ground delivery