FedEx Corporate Services / need to speak to senior management: multiple support failures

1 Fairfax, CA, United States

After 3 separate calls yesterday (10/9/18), i learned that my two packages which were not delivered 10/5 10/8 or 10/9 were not, indeed, signed for by "M Shelboushi" despite what Brian insisted during my initial call yesterday around 12:30 when i arrived at the office. In yesterday's second call i was told packages were left (then that was changed to no, they were not delivered) and then on follow up (the third call) i was told the representative didn't know exactly the packages were, and gave me a case number and a corporate representative (see below, desired resolution) would have to look into it. At that point my 1130-240 window had passed and i could no longer get the package off the truck if indeed, they were there still on it. it was after 4p when this was determined, after wasting over 3 hours of my time). I was also told repeatedly the door ticket numbers i provided were invalid.

This morning I received a call from your Herndon hub (no name given) which went right to voicemail somehow and provided a partial "ticket number" (another new reference number) and abruptly told me i needed to claim my two packages when I now go out to Herndon, VA to pick them up. Given past experience, that's "code" for the packages are now interminably lost. Which is the same as if your people or your company misappropriated my property and so I'm considering if i should properly file a police report. And alert the media.

Desired Resolution:
1. I'd like a call from senior management, to provide the additional details i'm not providing. here (but will post via social media), and
2. I'd also like you to figure out a way to deliver my packages to me, today. Let Herndon find them.

Ch