Fedex / that's horrible
I have had horrible experience with FedEx every time my package was shipped through FedEx. They would not have any fixed time of delivery and they will put a stupid door tag number. You can call them up to see if they can tell you the time when they are going to deliver the package, but they say that they don’t do that. I mean u can’t leave your work and stay home whole day waiting for the stuff to arrive. They expect you to sign the receipt they leave at the door and but they will tell you that if the stuff is stolen and lost, it is not their responsibility. It is specially a problem in big cities where one house has hundreds of apartments. They don’t have the key to the house and they will put a sticker outside the house and expect you to leave the stuff outside so that anyone walking by can take the stuff and leave.
After three attempts they will send your stuff back. That’s horrible. From this point I am not buying from the websites who sends the package through FedEx.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups