Fedex / liars

I received a door tag yesterday from FedEx. They have a package for me. I waited at home ALL DAY today. No package arrived, although the FEDEX driver said he tried to deliver it at 4:25pm today. I was here at that time, waiting for the package. It never arrived. The driver LIED to FedEx. He did not even try to contact me. He never came near my door. No door tag was left for me today. I doubt the driver even came near my home.

This is an exact repeat of my last experience with FedEx Ground, several months ago. They said I could pick it up at their office in San Jose. More than 20 miles from my home. They did the same thing then, claiming they tried to deliver it, when no one came to my home that day.

FEDEX ***. If you send it by FedEx to me, you will get it sent back to you, because I will not drive anywhere for a company that lies to me.

Va

Comments

• Ya
      7th of Jun, 2008

I have a complain about the delivery of documents I had send it one week ago to Basrah Iraq and these documents are very important and they should had delivered it on Thursday but till the time of this letter (Saturday) no body delivered it and when we call them in the sender office (Muscat – Oman) they cry on us and say it had been delivered and when we call on them office in basrah & Baghdad they say it is still in the way??
    Are they liars?? Or are we stupid??
    I have the number of the document and all the necessary things, so if some body contacts me regarding it I will be happy.

18th of Apr, 2009

I missed A FedEx Delivery on Friday 17 around 5:30 PM. I called them to see if I can pickup the package that day they said office are closed around 6PM. They will attempt redeliver Saturday 18 April 2009. I stayed home all day waiting for the package, I didn't go anywhere. Here come 7:50 PM no body came through the Door no Track pass by or nothing of FedEx. I went online and Tracked my Package and surely there is a message "Customer not available or business closed". I called FedEx they said nothing they can do and my package will be available for pickup on Tuesday or if I want then to attempt delivery on that day. FedEx is a big Liar their workers definitely lies that they have tried to deliver a package while they didn't even try. No note nothing straight out lies. Very very inefficient bad liars.