Fedex / liars
I received a door tag yesterday from FedEx. They have a package for me. I waited at home ALL DAY today. No package arrived, although the FEDEX driver said he tried to deliver it at 4:25pm today. I was here at that time, waiting for the package. It never arrived. The driver LIED to FedEx. He did not even try to contact me. He never came near my door. No door tag was left for me today. I doubt the driver even came near my home.
This is an exact repeat of my last experience with FedEx Ground, several months ago. They said I could pick it up at their office in San Jose. More than 20 miles from my home. They did the same thing then, claiming they tried to deliver it, when no one came to my home that day.
FEDEX ***. If you send it by FedEx to me, you will get it sent back to you, because I will not drive anywhere for a company that lies to me.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups