Fedex / they've lost my package

I needed to make DVD's out of some concert VCR tapes that I had. So a company out in California mailed me a box with FedEx labelling already on it. I dropped this off at my local FedEx Kinko's -- it's been 20 days now, and according to FedEx, the box was scanned, it made it onto the truck, but after that -- no one knows!

This is such a heartbreaking event for me. These VCR tapes are one-of-a-kind. They truly have no value to anyone but myself and several other people who were awaiting the final product. I have NEVER had a problem with FedEx and this is quite surprising.

I don't blame Fed Ex for this, but a condescending "investigative team member" was really so irritating, she didn't apologize, she just suggested that I submit my claim. Tomorrow I am going back to the FedEx Kinko's where I dropped off that box and see if I can solve this mystery.

By the way, the tracking number is [protected] -- if anyone at Fed Ex sees this and would help me resolve it...

Again, this has never happened to me before and I would like to believe that FedEx can help me find this package again. Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Je
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I just wanted to let you know that my mother works for fedex express and I tracked the package online and had her look at with me. I worked at a mail and more which is like a mailbox etc. for three years so I am familiar with the problem that you have are or actually had. I am not sure if your problem has been solved yet but I was going to let you know that it look like your package is in Richardson Texas being held in fedex possession due to the fact that fedex picked it up but the actually return address was for fedex ground not express. It looks like the package is at pickup and has been there since may 10th at 11:36 AM. I am sure if you call the fedex line and keep saying representative over and over until someone gets on the phone you can ask for the customer service number to the richarson texas location and if you explain what happened they will probably fix the problem and send it to you. If you havent already gotten your tapes I wish you the best of luck... I had a package that I sent one time and well some how they screwed it up and the driver that was suppose to deliver it in Fl. had the package looked at it and thought that he was delivering it to the people that sent and they sent it back to me thinking I was suppose to be the one getting it. I was so upset by the end of it that they refunded my money, fixed the problem and sent it for free.