Fedex / terrible home delivery
I will make sure I do not use them again. Trying to run a truck down when you are nearly 9 months pregnant with no resolution *** me off! I called customer service immediately having actually seen the truck and instead of them trying to successfully track down the truck they give me reasons that it may not be the guy - Please I was looking at the door tag and the time. Does FedEx think I'm stupid! I suggest they work on customer service. I work and sitting with the door opened to see FedEx (with no ETA of course) is not feasible! Don't their trifling azzes have cell phones? Don't they think it's a problem when a customer calls less than 10 minutes after the "supposed" delivery attempt!
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - repetitive problem with non delivery of package to my door
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.