Fedex / poor service
FedEx is useless. I have freight arriving nearly daily and only FedEx causes problems. Their rag-tag ground service is unregulated since they use contract drivers, and air service is only slightly better. The tracking information is always out of date or in error and delivery quality is horrible.
I actually had FedEx call for directions, while a UPS driver was talking to me. I had HIM tell them how to get here and they still showed up the next day!
Now It's 7:00 pm, the tracking says that a package is 'on truck for delivery' Customer service says there is no late time limit for delivery. Any bets it doesn't show up! The driver is probably home having supper.
NOTE TO FEDEX DRIVERS:
The next time you leave a delivery, up on the shoulder of the public road, off of our property, It's mine, and I'll file for a lost package. Maybe your lazy ways will change and you'll deliver it properly next time.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- Fedex Home Delivery - awful company 
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex delivery drivers
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex delivery service
- FedEx Corporate Services - a package that was not delivered to me
- FedEx Corporate Services - package delivery (tracking # 176084270092653)
- FedEx Corporate Services - box not being picked up/serviced