Fed Exhome/ground delivery

I agree, fed ex really does suck. I ordered $215 worth of perishable products that was shipped on november 26, 2018. Look at the tracking information:

Scheduled delivery: wednesday 12/05/2018 by end of day

Get status updates
Want to know when your package will arrive?
See your estimated delivery time with fedex delivery manager. Sign up or log in

From

4:48 am

Friday, 11/30/2018
1:02 pm
Delivery exception
No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

3:16 am

6:13 pm

5:35 pm
Picked up

4:34 pm
Shipment information sent to fedex

Look how many times it has been put on the truck for delivery and I still have not received it. I call every day to find out why it wasn't delivered and all they tell me is that they can call the station and ask what happened. But it seems all the station says is they are behind and it's on the truck for delivery. Except on saturday 12/1/18. I was first told that delivery had been attempted but no one was home. I told them that was a lie that I was there all day and no one came. Then a second person came on the line and told me the station manager said they forgot to put it on the truck and it will be the next business day, which for them is tuesday! I kept telling them my purchase is perishable. Not ten minutes later the last person I talked with call me back and said they are behind and because it's christmas they are going to deliver sunday and they promise I will have my package by the end of day sunday. Monday morning and it's still not here. I call again. They say they don't know what happened but that they r doing deliveries on monday too and my package is on the truck and out for delivery that I will have it by the end of the day. Well, monday came and went and still no package. I call again tuesday and they say they don't know what happened (again!) but they will call the station manager and have him/her call me and explain what has happened. Well, it's now wednesday dec 5, 2018 and it's been changed again. And every time i've called they have verified my address and my phone number and I still have not received my package or a phone call back. Every day my delivery is put off another day. Pretty sure my merchandise is spoiled now since it's been out of refrigeration for a week now. And the real kicker — I keep seeing fed ex trucks all over my neighborhood. How's that grab you? Now fed ex personnel and contractors, try explaining this one!

Re