Fashionova.com / I haven't received full order

I ordered shorts, shoes, handbag and sunglasses from the website www.fashionova.com. I got only the cheapest things – shoes and shorts. I sent multiple emails to the seller and asked about other things, but he simply stopped to communicate with me. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Stephanie Sankar's Response, Dec 10, 2018

An can’t speak to person they keep sending you to there website

Ra
Jun 14, 2014
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

19th of Aug, 2015

I made an order 2 months ago and till now, it's been stuck at the only God knows where... Never again am I purchasing from these site ever... It's even different orders and none is with me...

• El
      25th of Apr, 2016

If you are not satisfied with your purchase Fashion Nova will not refund your money back. They will only issue a store credit in the form of a gift card. This is even if you return it back the very next day as I did. It is a poor return policy. Most of the items sold are of very low quality. Just a warning. Spend a little more money elsewhere and get a better quality item to not deal with this.

• Se
    FashionNova - no tracking number order #24143393
    Vernon ca

I seen it says 2 days shipping so I placed my order on 11/24. Today is 11/29 still no tracking number! I need my package by this saturday ! I emiled yesterday still no reply. This is very frustrating! Why have 2 day shipping when it takes up to 10 days for a tracking number??

• Ni
    FashionNova - Refund and receiving half an order
    Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaP

I placed 2 orders. One was suppose to be refunded to me but still hasn't reached my bank account yet. And the other order was shipped but i only received half of it. I've been emailing since Black Friday and have gotten nowhere. I will be contacting the better business bureau of California on them.

• Ra
    Fashion Nova - clothing

order placed in November and the order has yet to be fulfilled. unable to get ahold of anyone in customer service to get my concerns and/or questions addressed. this company has the funds for the items and hasn't sent anything

• Li
    FashionNova - Order

They take forever with no update on your order horrible service!!

• Le
    FashionNova - clothes
    Gilroy
    California

I haven't received my order I got three items on cyber Monday and it has been almost a week since and they still haven't got here, I'm complaining because it said 2 day shipping I waited for 4 days and now it's been about 6 days so this isn't okay .

• Ki
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Fashion Nova - Not getting a full refund for items i never received.

Fashion Nova took my money and I have yet to receive my package. They said that it was returned because of insufficient address but that was a lie. They told me that I would be refunded the full amount included the shipping cost but that was another lie because they only gave me half of my money back. This is terrible and I will seek legal action.

• To
      6th of Jan, 2019
    FashionNova - I odered couple pair of jeans since 27 Nov 2019 and hey haven’t ship yet

Really?? What are you guys doing? what a bad business. I have ordred pouple pair of jeans from FashionNova since 27 Nov it's been 23 days and they haven't even ship my order yet!! Is this business is a joke?? I'm very disappointed. can't even reach to the costumer support as well, you guys are real sucks !!

• Ka
    Fashion Nova - Gift card
    Fashionnova.com

I ordered a gift card a month ago and was charged but never received it

• Mi
    FashionNova - Bad and boujee shirt
    2223 Beaumont Ave
    Liberty
    Illinois
    fashionnova.com

i have purchased a shirt about two-three weeks ago and have not received my package. I sent a an email and a girl told me it was still processing. This is ridiculous!!!

• Lo
    FashionNova - Shipping/Delivery

Very dissapointed!

I ordered on 11/29 and on 11/30 and I haven't received anything yet. I can't even track my orders :( .

• Ka
    FashionNova - Order not fulfilled
    2801 E 46th St, Vernon, CA 90058
    San Diego
    fashionnova.com

Placed my order November 29th and still have not received my order. Sent several emails and i am not getting any responses. Also call the number and tried many extensions and there no answer. It has been 2 weeks already and they promised delivery with in 2 businesses days. They charged my card but no processing my order.
    Order #24668385

• Ni
    Fashion Nova - Will not give me Refund

My package came late when I received 2 day shipping, tracking information was off so I couldn't find out where my package was, the jeans I ordered are not labeled Fashion Nova anywhere and they are all different brands, and the fabric in some of the jeans gave me a rash on my legs

• St
    Fashion Nova - Product
    2903 Albemarle
    Brooklyn, New York
    New York

I'm very upset I order on dec 5 an still receive My order an need this order for my vacation like come on spend $81 an some change what going with fashion nova

• Di
    FashionNova - Unfulfilled order

I order my stuff November 26 and still no tracking number, no nothing. I have tried to email several times and they send some crazy response saying don't send more than one email. YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THE FIRST and you took my money. I want a full REFUND. Order # 24526528. The worse I have ever experienced.

• Na
      12th of Dec, 2018
    FashionNova - return
    Maryland
    Fashionnova.com

I returned a parcel with several items. 6 pieces. And I only received a credit for 2 items and now they won't respond to my emails and nobody answers the phone

• Na
    Fashion Nova - Never received my package

I ordered from them about a month ago and I spent a lot of money on a few items and I received an email that it had been shipped and I never received anything. I've emailed and no response and no call backs! This is horrible!!! Do not order from them please they will steal from you too. The lack of communication and customer service is ridiculous.