FashionNovastole my credit card information!

R

I've ordered from this website a couple of times, but was absolutely disappointed and decided not to order anything again. But then they stole my credit card information and someone bought several things from FashionNovawas and paid with my card! I called them numerous times, but they never picked up the phone. I also tried to email them, but received no response. Then I got a call from my bank and was told that my card was charged again! So I blocked my bank account. FashionNova is nothing but a scam! Avoid!

RESOLVED

• FashionNova's response · May 03, 2017

We apologize that this unfortunate event occurred to you. However, Fashion Nova does not place orders. If someone obtained your credit card information, we would highly recommend disputing the charges with your bank and cancelling that card or account. We do not condone any fraudulent activity from happening and would like to continue to ensure all our customers' information is protected and entrusted on our website.