[Resolved] FashionNova / orders shipped

I made an order 4627097 with fashion nova recently and I received an email saying my order has been shipped. The next day I received a gift card saying my item was out of stock. I tried to purchase some items using the gift card, but it did not work. I sent an email no one has responded yet. I went ahead and ordered 4582935 the next set of items that I wanted to purchase and again one of the items are out of stock after already purchasing the item. I should have not been charged for both items that were originally instock when I selected them online!

• Resolution statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Mar 31, 2017

Your 23.99 gift card given to you for an out of stock "Miami Bay" dress on order# 4582935 was used and applied to order# 4627097. Order# 4627097 has a gift card issued to you for an out of stock item, "Daylight Savings" sweater for $12.59. This credit is not used. We can refund you for the $12.59 sweater but we cannot issue a refund for the credit you used for the out of stock dress as it applied to another order that shipped out already. Please continue to email us at [protected]@fashionnova.com regarding your concerns instead of posting on complaints boards as we can definitely resolve this issue for you. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you in regards to ordering something and it being unavailable. We are working to update our stock inventory to produce more accurate numbers of the inventory of items.

Kind Regards,