FashionNovano tracking number or response

I have always heard about fashion nova, liked the clothes, but now I am going on a vacation for my parents wedding renewal, I decided to order from them. I can say this is my first and last time ordering.

I understand the high demand on cyber Monday, however, that shouldn't stop them from providing customer service and disregarding the inquiries of their customers.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in California, MD Since I have ordered I tried to change my delivery address (in Canada) instead of my sister's (in the US) still waiting for an actual email. I have not received my tracking information and she leaves the US on Dec 9th for the wedding. She has also ordered my mum a dress for the reception of her wedding and there has been no update of the sort.

As a person who believes customer service makes a company, I am disappointed since, clearly I am not the only person who is going through this. I will not continue to put my money into a company that has no value for the customers that make them the company they are.

• Updated by Ray London, Dec 05, 2018

At the checkout they say 2-3 business days ( for domestic shipping), but takes 7-10 days to process the order. That is very misleading and now I have already waited 7 businessa days. I'm honestly not happy and their has been no sort of communication in letting me know what's going on.

• Updated by Ray London, Dec 07, 2018

I received yet another impersonal email, no one has confirmed if my order is going to be sent to my Canadian or my sister's US address. Then they said stop sending multiple emails, but it took 2 days for an automated email and I still haven't gotten a response. So until I get an answer for my first email I'm not going to stop asking.

The only email I received in my inbox, was my confirmation all emails after that went straight to my spam.

Ra