FashionNova / clothes

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I placed my order october 12. Its now 13 days later and nothing!!! My order is still unfulfilled and all 8 items are out of stock now and have been for the past 4 days. Smh what's the point of them keeping my money. They could've issued me a refund days ago. All their emails are just copy paste bs. They don't even look into your order at all. Worthless shut customer service.

Mi
Oct 25, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      Oct 26, 2018

Same !!! However I was an idiot and placed multiple orders. Smh. A while ago when I purchased from fashion nova, some of my items were out of stock and my order was delayed for that reason. It wasn’t delayed NEARLY as long, I think it was only 5 day processing time. I assumed that this was the reason my order was not shipped ( they had no notice up on their site about any delays when I ordered, and no one from customer service responded or replied to my emails. I then made the stupid mistake of placing 3 more orders.
    My first order I placed on October 12th is still unfulfilled and they have not responded to any of my emails. I placed an order then on the 18th, 19th, and 20th ( I really broke my order up to see it it would help me receive something)
    I spent a total of $503.74 and they don’t have the decency to have a real person reach out.

One of the first automated emails I received about my order Placed on October 12th had a link to cancel the order and request a gift card. The email also stated that if I chose to wait, my order would be automatically canceled 10 days after the day I placed the order if it still had not shipped. I waited until Sunday the 21st to request a gift card refund. On Monday the 22nd I checked my email and received no gift card. I then emailed support again asking why I had not received a refund or gift card. That was the only time I got a different response ( still automated and a bot) but this one told me my order was about to ship and to keep an eye on my email for the tracking number. That was Monday, today is Friday. No movement what so ever on ANY of my orders and no response from a customer service rep.

Sorry for the novel but I am sharing equal frustration. All the items I purchased are also appear sold out online at the moment - and I will loose my mind if they tell me now - or a week from now- that my items are no longer available.

They should of RETURNED my money then after 1 week. They have $503.74 of my money and they are sending me what I purchased. I reported this to the BBB and filed I formal complaint. I have a case # and everything. I recommend doing the same !