Family Dollar Stores — rudeness from employee that was disrespectful
The lady with tattooed neck was helping my husband was rude. First off she was not at the front of the store for 10 minutes. She refused to scan an item to check price and told him to [censored] off. When told ahead was ride She shrugged and asked what the [censored] you going to do. She then continued to flip him off as he left the store. And kept cussing at him.
That is no way to treat someone whom is a customer at all.
You need better employees then someone to full of themselves to be respectful.
As an ex-manager that is not right work behavior to cuss and flip people off.
Some things needs to happen.
I will never go there again nor will people I know.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care