Family Dollar Stores / I left $1.07 on the belt for extra gum. malik ended up at my car, gave me my money back and told me I stole from his store.

1 103 New Lots AveBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

130 New Lots Ave Brooklyn, NY 11212.

I was waiting on the line to purchase a Extra Gum. Malik came and opened a register and took the customers from the back of the line instead of the me and another customer that was next on the line. There was a issue with the purchase up front. I left $1.07 on the belt and told the cashier. Malik ended up at at my car, returned my cash, and told me that I am stealing from the store. I told him the Extra gum is right next t your register, instead you chose to come to my vehicle and return my cash. Malik became confrontational and would not let me close my car door, he said I am not leaving until I come back in the store and ring up the gum. Am I stealing for leaving the cash for my gum on the belt? Is this how Family Dollar trains their employees? This was humiliating and I have been customer for years I will never shop at any location again.

Mr
Jan 7, 2019

Comments

10th of Jan, 2019

Yes it is stealing. You wait in line like everyone else. Imagine if everyone did that. You’re a real piece of work. Should i go to your job and do as I please.

• Mr
      11th of Jan, 2019

Was this goddamned gum really that important that you had to throw money down and battle ax out of the store?

Seriously. Remind me never to breathe on your car!

• Mr
      11th of Jan, 2019

He needs to scan the freaking gum, m*o*r*o*n!