Family Dollar Stores / I left $1.07 on the belt for extra gum. malik ended up at my car, gave me my money back and told me I stole from his store.
130 New Lots Ave Brooklyn, NY 11212.
I was waiting on the line to purchase a Extra Gum. Malik came and opened a register and took the customers from the back of the line instead of the me and another customer that was next on the line. There was a issue with the purchase up front. I left $1.07 on the belt and told the cashier. Malik ended up at at my car, returned my cash, and told me that I am stealing from the store. I told him the Extra gum is right next t your register, instead you chose to come to my vehicle and return my cash. Malik became confrontational and would not let me close my car door, he said I am not leaving until I come back in the store and ring up the gum. Am I stealing for leaving the cash for my gum on the belt? Is this how Family Dollar trains their employees? This was humiliating and I have been customer for years I will never shop at any location again.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - rude and unprofessional service 
- Family Dollar Stores - manager melanie prescott #1316
- Family Dollar Stores - unprofessional management 
- Family Dollar Stores - the store manager named terry at the store in dallas tx on columbia ave. 
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service sucks!