Family Dollar , Store #08467 in Richton Park, IL 60471 / filthy condition of the store

I went to Family Dollar store to do some shopping and had to step over paper and trash as I walked through the isles. Even as I entered the store there was paper and trash at the door opening. I complained about it along with other customers to the store manager (Anthony) and was told that he wasn't going to do anything about it and that it was too bad! He was very rude and told me to leave the store... just for asking him to please clean up the trash in the store.

I feel as though the customers deserve to be treated better than that. Besides when they go there and spend their money, they are providing jobs for the very people who tell them they don't care about them or the condition of the store. I also feel as though it is a health hazard and should be reported. You should see the filth in the store... I am not exaggerating. Something needs to be done about it. I would appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Very Disappointed Customer!!!