Extended Stay America / hotel
I placed an order with Priceline.com tonight and it was for an express deal for a hotel in Belleville Illinois the hotel that I was rendered was an extended stay in O'Fallon which is not an every day hotel. I talked to a customer service manager and we called the hotel and they said that they clean the room every seven days. if I needed someone to clean my room I can pay a fee for them to clean my room. If I want to clean towels I have to take them to the front desk and ask for the towels to be exchanged. this is not a hotel that I will want to take my children to stay it's not a hotel it's a place where people live on extended time. I am shocked that J.B 5260008 didn't find this to be a problem. He said that I could pay the fee. Really!!! I just wanted to get a different hotel!!! I guess I have to get a dispute from the credit card Company. I'm so disappointed that Priceline.com would consider this as an appropriate hotel.
More Extended Stay America Complaints & Reviews
- Extended StayHotels / HVM L.L.C. - robbed after they gave unauthorized access to our room 
- Extended Stay America - employee treatment 
- Extended Stay Hotel - rat poop in bed/rats
- Extended Stay America - illegal monitoring of hotel rooms
- Extended Stay Hotels - dorothy is a horrible manager! 
- Extended Stay America - Not so customer service savy
- Extended Stay America - maids/cleaning staff took my watch
- Extended Stay America - the charged my card without authorization
- Extended Stay America - the staff/my stay and other guests
- Extended Stay America - I am complaining the payment due date was change from june 5, 2018 to june 3, 2018.