Extended Stay America

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 by

hotel

I placed an order with Priceline.com tonight and it was for an express deal for a hotel in Belleville Illinois the hotel that I was rendered was an extended stay in O'Fallon which is not an every day hotel. I talked to a customer service manager and we called the hotel and they said that they clean the room every seven days. if I needed someone to clean my room I can pay a fee for them to clean my room. If I want to clean towels I have to take them to the front desk and ask for the towels to be exchanged. this is not a hotel that I will want to take my children to stay it's not a hotel it's a place where people live on extended time. I am shocked that J.B 5260008 didn't find this to be a problem. He said that I could pay the fee. Really!!! I just wanted to get a different hotel!!! I guess I have to get a dispute from the credit card Company. I'm so disappointed that Priceline.com would consider this as an appropriate hotel.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree