Having problems with TravelStart?

TravelStart Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TravelStart Customer Service. Initial TravelStart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TravelStart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TravelStart. Discuss the issues you have had with TravelStart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelStartFlights from Durban to Cape Town and back to Durban

REF TPLRWG

I booked through Travelstart flights for 4 people on 14 March 2021 to Cape Town and back to Durban on 19 March 2021. We are Masters swimmers and our Nationals are held every year in a different province. This year it is Cape Town. However, due to a further lockdown last week from the Government due to Covid-19, South African Masters Swimming Association has had to unfortunately cancel the event this year and postpone it to 2022.

I contacted Travelstart and they advised me that Mango do not do refunds. Firstly, I did not book directly with yourselves but through Travelstart and secondly, I cannot understand how you can not, in these difficult times, refund us our money. We are giving you more that 2 months notice of the cancellation. Kindly revert to me on [protected] or e-mail me at [protected]@gdlkptn.co.za as a matter of urgency.

Dec 10, 2020

TravelStart — Covid flight voucher

ZA08002608: My daughter booked a flight to visit us in the Netherlands earlier this year. Unfortunately, it...

Oct 07, 2020

TravelStart — Ticket refund

Good day, I write to you in dismay in an unusual manner because I have acted ignorant of the fact that the...

TravelStartnot proper refund

Hi, i would like to cancel my flight flight due to fast spreading corona virus and Saudi Arabia ban to travel in and out so possibility to travel. And then emirates officially allownced to free cancellation and date change due to the corona virus in this case travelstart refund charge deducted 500SAR. Actually my flight ticket total cost 1440SAR and i request to cancel the ticket its response to refund amount 900SAR . how its possible its not my fault to cancel the my journey due to global problem but travelstart make profit also this global issue

TravelStarttickets

Yesterday I search the net for plane tickets from Bloemfontein to Cape Town return flights for 2 people.
      There was a special for R660 pp. There was also a blue block in which it stated that this special will expire in 2 days.
      This morning I wanted to book and...the special was gone...
      Now I had to book for about R900 more.
      The blue block in which they said it will expire in 2 days was just above the ammount.

[protected]@gmail.com

TravelStartflight and booking

I am Complaining For:

Paying for food during my booking and the aircraft didn't serve food, customer service is claiming that it is the air carrier's fault, but as a travel agent they should also stand up for:

1- Delays
        2- Poor service
        3- Bad aircraft quality and unclean seats

Which they don't do.

I wouldn't recommend to a dog to take a flight booked through their online services. They are simply not trustworthy...

Jul 01, 2019

TravelStart — flight baggage delay - no compensation

I had booked a ticket for my daughter to travel from Dubai to New York return through travelstart.ae I had...

Travelstart and FlySafair — refund not done

On the 06/03/2018 I requested a refunds To date I have still not received my refund for the baggage payment I...