Europcar / invoicing
I will never again rent a car with Europcar. I have book a car in Nice on the 9th of July, returning it on the 15th at Marseille Porvence Airport Station. Everything with the car was ok, I receive a receipt saying that the car was ok with no damages. Europcar's clerck said that I could go that everything was ok and that I would be charged directly at my credit card. Perfect. The problem was that 2 days later I received the invoice cherging me 394, 67EUR more than expected. The reason that was stated at the invoice was that the car has damages. It is unbelievable. The car was perfect, the recieve that I have says exactly the same and they decided to charge me more. It is a shame that such a company as it is Europcar has such kind of behaviours, completely unfair with the clients. It doesn't look that I was in an European country. So, my advice is not to choose Europcar because they are not trustable with their clients.
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - safety of car 
- Europcar International - wrong invoice!! europcar charged improper values!
- Europcar International - picking up the car
- Europcar International - europcar gauteng billing charges
- Europcar Spain - rental car