Eureka Forbes / Hopeless customer service

My Aqua Guard - Water purifier - GOLD NOVA is not working since 2 weeks, i have registered a complaint against this, and till this no action. Hopeless customer service i have ever seen. I have been using Bislari water since two weeks. their people are not well trained, and not even well educated. I was about a buy a Philips and based on the voice on Customer service, i have choosen Eureka Forbes, thats my bluder. I never go for any Eureka Forbes product in my life. They say one part is not availble in India. If it is so, why they should market, they should have enough spares to give customer support. One simple answer is no spares available. Pathatic condition. I recommend, not to buy Eureka Forbes products.

Be

Comments

• Ml
      20th of Sep, 2010

i have registered a complaint against my nova warer purifier on 31.8.2010 with customer care centre comp. no.740. Again on phone no. 39883434 and 39883333 on 15.9.2010. No action so far. In between, i made several phone calls. no use. How negligent the company is. What is wrong with the Co. when will they rectify the error and make my water purifier functional. Should I go the Customer Grievances Redressal Forum.

M.L.Dhar