Eureka Forbes / Violence of Annual Maintenance Contract

1 India Review updated:

I have transferred from Mumbai to Bangalore in April. I have an Eureka Forbes water Purifier, for which we have purchases the Annual Maintenance Contract. I had a problem in that purifier and I called in Eureka Phobes Helpline and they assured to send me the technician within 24 hours. When the technician did not turn up within 10 days, I again called up in that number, and they provided me the Whitefield service center phone no 080-[protected] and requested me to talk with Miss Priya / Miss Sudha. I called them and requested them to send the technician, and promised me that they will give me a call to let me know when the technician will come. But till date they never give me a call back and one day Miss Sudha said she is alone in the department, so it’s not her duty to give a call to the customers and she provided me with her senior officer no [protected]. I contact the officer, and the technician arrived to my place, repaired the machine, and told he is the only technician for the Kundalahalli area, so it is not possible for him to fix the problem in time. The machine was fine for two days and then again it’s not working. I again called Miss Sudha and she said that I should call the technician directly, not her because she is not aware about the technicians - and gave me the technician no [protected]. I called the technician and he told me he has already sent a person. Everyday I called at least five to six times and always he said that the technician is on the way. But till date no body turn up to repair the machine. I am running out of water for a long days and I have a aged person and child in my family. I feel it a shame for a reputed company like you who commit to the customer about your good service. I am totally disappointed with this sort of unprofessional behavior of these persons. I want to bring this issue to the public who trust your organization and purchasing the water purifier system. I demand compensation for all of my troubles.

Comments

• Ni
      12th of Jul, 2007

Thanks for your early response, the repair has been done within 48 hours.

11th of Sep, 2007

Eureka Forbes cheat you with their product. I had entered in to an annual maintenance contract for all the cartridge replacement the Reviva after two years of use, but the firm has replaced them with spurious candles with the result that the Reviva tank gets filled in ten minutes instead of the one hour filling time.
    from Chennai

• Bi
      12th of Sep, 2007

We Have aqua guard from eurelka forbes. lodged a cmplaint at their help line. calling up 10 times a day complaint no. L91220. exe. keeps saying some engineer will visit but more that 5 days no one has turned up. AMC taken. still no response. they do not details of franchisee in andheri east. we are buying water from out everyday. I want to appraoch consumer forum and media. who can help me.

• Vi
      20th of May, 2008

I too faced the same kind of problem in CHENNAI. It took almost 3 months for installation. That too after making lots of calls and wasting a hefty money in calling them, waiting for thier "HOLDs"... i will never recommend Eureka's Aquaguard because of the worst services offered.

• Ab
      3rd of Aug, 2008

i want instal my aquaguard
    pls contact me