Etisalat / SMS is not received in india and the amount is deducted

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

This is Sahil A new User of Etisalat Pre paid Number [protected] I have been complaining from last 15 days that the SMS From My number is sent and the delivery says not sent and not received by the Person and the amount is deducted when I called Etisalat Voice Customer Care they gave me Complaint number and that’s set but the issue is not resolved till now. I have complaint 4 Times and the issue is not resolved till Date it’s been 16 Day Including Today. Its Been a worst Service I have ever got.

One Unhappy Customer,
Sahil Kaura.

Comments

• Vi
      9th of Jun, 2008

Vinob here, i Had applied for al shamil service of M/s Etisalat on 23-Apr-08, and had received the password/Ac #, but still have not got the connection.

Used to keep following up with M/s Etisalat on alternate days, but we do not receive any favourable response.They kep us on hold for a long time and when connected, simply transfer the call to next dept.This keep on and finally when we are fed up we disconnect the call.

25th of May, 2009

The same as my etisalat number also, I tried to sent text message to canada many times but they cannot received my message and it charge my credit balance. So how come etisalat do like that, I thought i can text and call anywhere in the globe using this etisalat number..

Any suggestion for it?