Etisalatmobile service

S Review updated:

Good Morning,

I am very disappointed to write this email after trying my best to deal with you customer care Voice team.

I am etisalat mobile user my number is [protected]. Every month AED 5 is debited from my balance on account of caller tune however I do not have that service every time I am given an assurity that the service will be cancelled and I will not be charged again for the next month nut again AED 5 is debited.

I have various complaints raised but I do not get any solution it’s been 4 months now that I having this issue and I have requested for a refund for all the amount debited from my a/c.

I hope you guys are in a position to help me.

Awaiting for your response on this.

Regards,

A suffering customer.

Sunny Tyagi.

• Updated by Ali bhai jan Ali · Aug 01, 2019

No complaints but my roo. Has shif in this room has already wifi available so plz my wifi has canceled

• Je
    Jerry Nov 09, 2008

I would not agree more, bunch of crooks.
    Etisalat Mobile bills me for Rental Charges (phone) which I have never requested - i have my own phone, not rented, and recently besides AED 85 dhs illegally confiscated, billed me for about 120 1 sec SMMs, which I have never made = 200 dhs.

On top of that it is very difficult to collect what Etisalat have stolen, in ma case almost 300 dhs.

so your AED 5 is another mistake by etisalat, go after them again

Jerry

• At
    Athena Feb 11, 2009

Hello Etisalat Technical Service!

This is not a comment or a complaint rather a SUGGESTION.

Can you add another service which BLOCKS/RESTRICT CERTAIN NUMBER(S) FROM CALLING A PERSONAL NUMBER?

Based on my personal experience:

Two weeks ago I bought a NEW number to avoid a certain "creature" from calling me a thousand times a day which causes my mobile to lowbat very fast. It is a BIG HEADACHE on my part because it hinders my mobile transactions many times. I am waiting a very important call and also I need to call for important matters.

My mobile can only restrict all incoming calls but not to a particular number(s).

I hope you can help me work on this things guys...

I know you are so techy!

Thanks a lot.

Awaiting a favorable response,

Athena Cresta
    email: [email protected]

• Al
    aldrin Jun 27, 2009

Hai
    My number 050-8091864, my annual recharge date is 19 june2009 and I renew my number on 20th morning on that time I have outgoing calls after 20th evening no out going calls from my number I call lots of time to the customer care one of the executive sir please be wait for 24 hours if its not clear please call then I call after 32 hours its not clear. On that time one executive told me our system is hang now could you call after 1 hour then they register my complaint and they give a complaint number 68 67 after three days I call again when it will clear executive told me we cant say the date and that executive disconnect the phone also. Is it customer care? Now its 10th day going on this problem is effect my life DEAR ETISALAT DON’T BE CHEET ANY ONE LIKE THIS this type technical problem will spoil some ones life

• Rithesh Shetty Mar 16, 2010

ELEGBELEYE SAMUEL Aug 18, 2011

PLEASE, I WANTEND TO RETRIVE MY OLD LINE

• Th
    Theresa Green Apr 22, 2016

unexperienced - unprofessional staff - no decision making - no access to data systems to modify or fix whatsover - all you hear when you call customer service is " the manager will call you back ", and he never does. Besides i need no call from a manager, i need you to fix the problem. top 10 in the world ? really ?
    their service is so poor, their sims are jammed up, reminds me of the 90s .
    Why are people still buying Etisalat .

• Ab
    Abood rafat Aug 16, 2018

My number got disconnected in eid due to registration andu do t want to renew the same nimber i recharge it with 50dhs i need to get that money back in another same number under my name why i do t get any help

• Af
    Afzaal ahmed Aug 16, 2018

Dear sir/medam.
    I activate international call offer 13 fills per minute about 3 months ago .
    But now when i call to pakistan then 2 dirhm and 50 fills er minute cut.
    Please chek my information and activate 30 fills per minute international call service.
    Thank you.
    My etisalate number. 0545968970

• To
    Toufan Al Shmal Tyres Aug 20, 2018

We are not receiving any bill and the line was cut. Please help reconnect and send the bill to our active email address [email protected]

This is the office no: 042557448
    Company Name : Today Tyres LLC

• Ra
    Rajesh adnani Aug 20, 2018

Pathetic and cheat company that changes bill amount each month. If you have direct debit from bank, do check your bills. I was being charged 399 each month instead of 299. Later when complained, they took days to resolve and pay back.

• Ad
    adam90 Aug 28, 2018

hi sir/ madam,

i just got a call from this following number 0581305667
    they said i got win lucky draw halm million Dhm
    they need me to deposite 2000 dhm as security deposit
    i need to complaint against this number

what's going on in dubai etisalat they are mis using the government network
    what your peoples are doing sir.

• Ju
    Jubinshereef Sep 01, 2018

Sir I got one what's app message please give the reply.

• Lu
    Lulu9870 Sep 02, 2018

Scam caller keeps calling every now and then today.
    On answering I hear a male speaking english with pakistani accent.
    He says Hello and pretends he cant hear and drops the call. Then calls again and asks to call him back.
    The call is from 054 7710768 etisalat line

Natalia Pevko Sep 19, 2018

I have ordered device and can not get for more than a week it is inappropriate nobody wants to get the fault or do something!!! never ever will order anything from Etisalat

• Ha
    Haasssaan Oct 15, 2018

I have subscribe combo club service, once but now every week 10dhs charges from my phone number. This is my phone number 0508503589. Please unsubscribe this serivce.

Nadeem Shah Oct 21, 2018

Hi...
    Our Fax is not working
    06-5667113

Shaji Gul Oct 27, 2018

Dear sir my sim disconnect from 7th may and now again i connect my sim what can i do please reply me properly because i need this sim
    Mob No 0507550884
    If you want to contact me than please call me on this number

• Mh
    mhd.mahbubul haque ruman Oct 28, 2018

Hi. Etisalat customer care service i complain u that my router is too slow. I can't use properly. Its harmful too much. Please change my router. And in my floor somebody using sharing WiFi line. It's illegal also. Please cut off the line. And change my router please

naseem244242 Oct 31, 2018

here are many broadband packages but no working every one go to zong 4g which is chines service zong is most better then ptcl and ptcl pakistan service center not solve problems plz take action

Shafimm Shafimm Nov 12, 2018

The subscription need to be stopped.tekmob.com website not helpful I need to stop.mysubscription no is-1894765845, Im losing 9'Aed, every week, please stop it.

• Ol
    OlenaBatsura Feb 11, 2019

I was complaining many times about extra charge, not professional stuff, bad service. and today I have been charged AED 10 for unknown application!
    I just received message that it's weekly charge!
    I didn't subscribe for any application! Why U are stilling money from the customers?

I was trying to find that application, but it doesn't exist!!!

Jose Felix May 20, 2019

Greetings, i was exit from dubai on 2017, but i am receiving new 3 account bill started date on may 2018. i complained more times in ETISALAT as of now i haven't received any solution on this complaint. How can i get permanent solution regarding this??? i am receiving mails from the collection department frequently.

• Ve
    venture wing May 21, 2019

INTERNET WHICH WE ARE GETTING IS VERY SLOW.THERE IS ALWAYS AN ISSUE WITH INTERNET. OUR ADDRESS IS
    Head Office

Email Us
    [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammad Sarfaraz Khan Jun 23, 2019

I have booked an etisalat starter elife package request no:772863956 on saturday 8/6/2019 and today is 14/6/2019 still I have no connection
    Reasons: technicians (staff) are calling taking appointment and then not answering phone on appointment time

Realy irritating service

• Al
    Ali bhai jan Ali Aug 06, 2019

Your connection is so good but my room has shift so I cancle the wifi

• Mb
    Mby Sep 07, 2019

I faced a delay to solve my issue with Etisalat customer care, 4 days to add a new line to my account, it's really bad experience and till date didn't have solutions

• Su
    Surana Sep 17, 2019

Landline phone is not working. Wifi is working but landline not working. There is no tone. I am in DIP area. Green community

• Bh
    Bhim bahadur tamang Oct 07, 2019

I want to cancel my etisalat elife account

• Ye
    Yelaman Oct 07, 2019

I applied for Etisalat wi-fi, managers said that technician will come during 3 days, one week passed still there is no technician! Never can reach call center, they called me only for 5 seconds, if you don't answer during 5 sec, they just cancel calling, manage your staff, and explain to them how to serve customers !!!

• Cs
    CSandu Oct 07, 2019

Each time I travel Etisalat blocks my line although I am paying a package with roaming minutes included. On top of that the Etisalat page is not accessible from abroad anymore so I am not able to log an official complaint. I need an email address to file my complain for Etisalat and get the issue fixed. Thank you,

Cristina

chandra shekar k Oct 28, 2019

Recently i moved from UAE to india, i was using etisalte sim for prepaid offer .Now i am getting sms from etisalte saying that i have to pay 2000aed and all.why shluld i pay .I was prepaid cuatomer.I am bit anxious that wil they dedut amount from my bank account .please help me on this what can be done.

• Za
    Zakariya.km Jan 11, 2020

Very bad experience with executives from call centre, i am following for same matter from last five days and till date its been not solved, each executives are advise different thing which is misguiding and frustrated.

sheila marie magcanta Feb 05, 2020

Hello, I would like to complaint about our etisalat wifi.. Because its not working to our talabat. We can open any website except talabat. I would like to hear the answer regarding to this issue. Because were using talabat for our business. This is very important to our company hoping to give ur actions about this problem

Makkaha gift markets Mar 03, 2020

Dear sir, our land phone number 037814640 is not working (4 weeks over)

• Kr
    Kristen janelle Apr 13, 2020

I have along distance subscription for 1000 monthly minutes to certain countries. Every once in a while Etisalat decides to randomly wipe out my existing credit on a call yo one of these countries, versus drawing down on the long distance plan minutes. TERRIBLE.
    Give me my money and minutes back, thieves!