Etisalat / Mobile service

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Good Morning,

I am very disappointed to write this email after trying my best to deal with you customer care Voice team.

I am etisalat mobile user my number is [protected]. Every month AED 5 is debited from my balance on account of caller tune however I do not have that service every time I am given an assurity that the service will be cancelled and I will not be charged again for the next month nut again AED 5 is debited.

I have various complaints raised but I do not get any solution it’s been 4 months now that I having this issue and I have requested for a refund for all the amount debited from my a/c.

I hope you guys are in a position to help me.

Awaiting for your response on this.

Regards,

A suffering customer.

Sunny Tyagi.

Comments

• Je
      9th of Nov, 2008

I would not agree more, bunch of crooks.
    Etisalat Mobile bills me for Rental Charges (phone) which I have never requested - i have my own phone, not rented, and recently besides AED 85 dhs illegally confiscated, billed me for about 120 1 sec SMMs, which I have never made = 200 dhs.

On top of that it is very difficult to collect what Etisalat have stolen, in ma case almost 300 dhs.

so your AED 5 is another mistake by etisalat, go after them again

Jerry

• At
      11th of Feb, 2009

Hello Etisalat Technical Service!

This is not a comment or a complaint rather a SUGGESTION.

Can you add another service which BLOCKS/RESTRICT CERTAIN NUMBER(S) FROM CALLING A PERSONAL NUMBER?

Based on my personal experience:

Two weeks ago I bought a NEW number to avoid a certain "creature" from calling me a thousand times a day which causes my mobile to lowbat very fast. It is a BIG HEADACHE on my part because it hinders my mobile transactions many times. I am waiting a very important call and also I need to call for important matters.

My mobile can only restrict all incoming calls but not to a particular number(s).

I hope you can help me work on this things guys...

I know you are so techy!

Thanks a lot.

Awaiting a favorable response,

Athena Cresta
    email: crest143jaycie2003@yahoo.com

• Al
      27th of Jun, 2009

Hai
    My number 050-8091864, my annual recharge date is 19 june2009 and I renew my number on 20th morning on that time I have outgoing calls after 20th evening no out going calls from my number I call lots of time to the customer care one of the executive sir please be wait for 24 hours if its not clear please call then I call after 32 hours its not clear. On that time one executive told me our system is hang now could you call after 1 hour then they register my complaint and they give a complaint number 68 67 after three days I call again when it will clear executive told me we cant say the date and that executive disconnect the phone also. Is it customer care? Now its 10th day going on this problem is effect my life DEAR ETISALAT DON’T BE CHEET ANY ONE LIKE THIS this type technical problem will spoil some ones life

• Ri

18th of Aug, 2011

PLEASE, I WANTEND TO RETRIVE MY OLD LINE

• Th
      22nd of Apr, 2016

unexperienced - unprofessional staff - no decision making - no access to data systems to modify or fix whatsover - all you hear when you call customer service is " the manager will call you back ", and he never does. Besides i need no call from a manager, i need you to fix the problem. top 10 in the world ? really ?
    their service is so poor, their sims are jammed up, reminds me of the 90s .
    Why are people still buying Etisalat .

• Ab
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Etisalat - Sim card
    Alain
    Rafatk065@gmail.com

My number got disconnected in eid due to registration andu do t want to renew the same nimber i recharge it with 50dhs i need to get that money back in another same number under my name why i do t get any help

• Af
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Etisalat - Call offer activation
    Abu dhabi

Dear sir/medam.
    I activate international call offer 13 fills per minute about 3 months ago .
    But now when i call to pakistan then 2 dirhm and 50 fills er minute cut.
    Please chek my information and activate 30 fills per minute international call service.
    Thank you.
    My etisalate number. 0545968970

• To
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Etisalat - Office Landline
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

We are not receiving any bill and the line was cut. Please help reconnect and send the bill to our active email address toufantyres@gmail.com

This is the office no: 042557448
    Company Name : Today Tyres LLC

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Etisalat - Elife
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Pathetic and cheat company that changes bill amount each month. If you have direct debit from bank, do check your bills. I was being charged 399 each month instead of 299. Later when complained, they took days to resolve and pay back.

• Ad
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Etisalat - wrong call from some number

hi sir/ madam,

i just got a call from this following number 0581305667
    they said i got win lucky draw halm million Dhm
    they need me to deposite 2000 dhm as security deposit
    i need to complaint against this number

what's going on in dubai etisalat they are mis using the government network
    what your peoples are doing sir.

• Ju
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Etisalat - Prize win offer message
    Silicon oasis

Sir I got one what's app message please give the reply.

• Lu
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Etisalat - Scam caller
    United Arab Emirates

Scam caller keeps calling every now and then today.
    On answering I hear a male speaking english with pakistani accent.
    He says Hello and pretends he cant hear and drops the call. Then calls again and asks to call him back.
    The call is from 054 7710768 etisalat line

• Na
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Etisalat - I have ordered device and can not get for more than a week
    United Arab Emirates

I have ordered device and can not get for more than a week it is inappropriate nobody wants to get the fault or do something!!! never ever will order anything from Etisalat