Etisalat / roaming

1 Egypt Review updated:

I bought this line +2 [protected] mid of October from Egypt Maadi branch. I asked them if the roaming is working in Lebanon, they answered yes and it doesn't need previous activation, I just need to choose one of two networks (Mic 1 or Mtc) there then roaming will be activated. What happen when I arrived Lebanon, I found there's no such a network there called Mic 1, I mean it doesn't exist there.! They just have two networks (Alfa and Mtc). I tried for the whole day to choose network but my phone answered me "No Access!". I called Etisalat at 26/10 from my hotel in Lebanon twice (International calls!), the first time the line got cut in half of the conversation!! The second call got answered by a girl who left me on hold about 15 minutes to tell me that I have to come back to Egypt to fix the problem!! And when I told her let me speak to you supervisor, she answered that he is not available and we call me back on the same number between 30 and 60 minutes. For sure nobody called so I had to make all my calls through the hotel which coasted me a huge amount of money! I came back to Egypt, called Etisalat again two times at 3/11. Again the first time the line got cut in half of the conversation!! The second time I called, a guy listened to me and he said that he raised the complaint and the will answer me between 24 to 48 hours. As usual nobody answered so I called the customer service back at 9/11 to ask about the complaint, another guy answered me, I told him the whole story again, he said that I don't have any complain raised and he didn't even bother himself to raise complaint or to do anything!! I have been trying to send mail to Etisalat Egypt for the last 2 weeks but it gives me the message “the server is too busy now. Please try later”! So can I find any worse service than this. If anybody at Etisalat cares and wants to call me, after all of this most probably will find my Etisalat's line is off so can call me on +[protected] or contact me through my mail [protected]@hotmail.com.

Comments