Etisalat / anonumous calls from isd code +92
My name is Gopa Dutta. I use the mobile number [protected] which is in the name of my husband, Mr. Kishan Dutta.
I have been receiving calls from unknown numbers with ISD code +92 which is for Pakistan. These calls are from different numbers with the same ISD code +92. My husband uses mobile no: [protected]. Even he has received such calls on various occasions. So have many of our acquaintances and a string of emails warning about these calls is doing rounds on the internet now. I can produce these emails, if need be.
To substantiate my statement, I have received a call on 19/01/2009 at 17.49 hrs from +[protected] and again two calls on 03/02/09 at 18.49 and 18.52 hours from +[protected].
When some of us, including my husband, tried calling the numbers from where they received these calls, they were invariably told that they have won a 1 million gift voucher from “Etisalat’. When this is dismissed as rubbish, the person on the other end starts using an abusive language that would put a decent person to shame.
More so, these calls come through at odd hours too
It is obvious from the foregoing that the database of Etisalat customers is available to these callers and they are not only harassing your customers, but also maligning your name.
I request you to probe this matter and resolve this issue. I am sure, you would have received more complaints about this issue.
Awaiting your quick response.
email id [email protected]
More Etisalat Complaints & Reviews
- Etisalat - extra billing 
- Etisalat Elife - cancellation charges 
- Etisalat UAE - billed for unrequested spam services 
- Etisalat - etisalat is stealing credit for iphone 3g 
- Etisalatinf - this number +971567624783 
- Etisalat - mobile services
- Etisalat - smiles
- Etisalat - internet service at home
- [Resolved] Etisalat - credit card / 0552823900 / customer care poor response
- Etisalat - billed for unnecessary charges (elife internet)