[Resolved] Etihad Airways / unhelpful staff with lost phone on plane
I was on the flight EY 621 from Seychelles to Abu Dhabi on 26th May. I & my husband were sitting at 16E & 16F, I have left my iphone at the window seat small pocket (the small pocket in front of the magazine pocket). It is on a walnut color wooden case. I reported the issue with the transfer desk staff who told me no one can go back to the flight to get the phone for me, but ask me to send email to the airport lost & found department. I was just landed, why they can't call the crew members who are still onboard to look for me?? I was absolutely sure my iphone was in the pocket as it was charging with a USB cable attached, I had packed my charging cable, but left the iphone in the pocket upon landing. I know it is my fault, but I found your land staff not helpful at all in this event.
I did send am email to the airline, till now it is already 5 days, no reply from airline.
The lost & found only replied no similar item found. This is my first trip with Etihad airway and I am sorry to tell you it will be my last one in life as well.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2018
Hi there, we are sorry to hear that the phone has not been found. Our Crew is not able to look for the phones as they are leaving the plane shortly after the landing. Our cleaning staff will collect all items that were left on the plane and will hand them over to the lost and found. *Marc
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles