Etihad Airways / refusal to issue boarding pass at kuwait airport by etihad staff

1 United Arab Emirates

I would like to register my complaint about the refusal to issue Boarding pass by staff members of Etihad Airways who were present at the counter of Etihad Airways which was not yet closed when I arrived at 3.23PM at Kuwait International airport on 10th November 2016.

I purchased a Returned ticket Delhi-Abudhabi-Kuwait-Delhi vide E-Ticket No.[protected] & travelled from Delhi to Abudhabi on 7th November & further travelled to Kuwait on 9th November. While returning back from Kuwait to board the flight, I got stuck at the Fahaheel Expressway No.30 as the road was fully blocked because of the Major Road accident due to which I reached Kuwait International airport by 3.23PM. I was behind a person who also faced the same problem & was fighting to get the boarding pass from Etihad staff. Etihad staff was so reluctant to issue the boarding pass even after our several times request as were not having any boarding luggage even though they didn't listen us & refused to issue the boarding pass however the flight time was 4.20PM.

After leaving the counter of Etihad airways, I checked the next flight along with the connection to reach my final destination i.e. Delhi, I was asked to pay a charge for change the flight of 27000/- Indian Rupees without having any of my fault.

It was very urgent to reach Delhi on 11th November Morning as I am having an important meeting with my Foreign Delegates due to which I purchased a new ticket from Kuwait airways to travel to my destination because on the attitude of the Etihad Staff & Money asked by Etihad Airways.

Now hereby it is my demand to compensate either my new purchased or to refund the amount belongs to the unutilised ticket without deducting any charges.

Thanks/ Best Rgds.