Etihad Airwaysgenuinity of the job offer received as a staff nurse at etihad airways uk

P

Dear sir/madam,
My name is parvathy r, a registered staff nurse from kerala, india. I had applied for a staff nurse job at etihad airways uk through naukri.com. Later, on october 4th i have received an email informing that i am eligible for the position and they asked me to forward the official online questionnaire. I did all those as per the instructions given on that. Further, on october 12th i have received another email with the contract agreement letter along with the detailed information of the job position. I have responded to their mail by signing the contract letter and i have sent the scanned copy to the hr manager (Mr. Smith anderson, hr manager, etihad airways, london, uk. Tel:+[protected], +[protected]). Moreover they asked me to contact the general directorate of residency and foreigners affair uk that is in charge of my application there in london. As per the instructions i have contacted mr. Bright concord through email (Email: publicenquiries.Homeoffice.Gsi.Gov.[protected]@consultant.com) for the immigration processing, uk work permit visa and entry clearance (Public inquiry office, contact person: bright concord, lunar house 40 wellesley road, croydon cr9 2by united kingdom, fax: (+[protected]). On october 14th i have received an email from the uk home office immigration(Application number: uk31000bdc221 ) for the further processing of visa along with visa application form as attachment. They asked me to complete and send the visa registration form, photo, passport along-with pre-requisite processing fee of £950 gbp through western union and send the scanned receipt via email attachment. Also they have included that they will send me by courier service the original work permit/entry clearance and all the hard copy documents via forwarding address. Here i am enclosing the attachments for your reference.
I would be grateful if you could help me solving this query of genuinity.
Parvathy r

RESOLVED

• Etihad Airways's response · Oct 24, 2016

Dear Parvathy,

Unfortunately, your application was made through persons falsely representing themselves as recruitment agents for Etihad Airways.

Etihad Airways never requests application fees from job candidates at any stage of the recruitment process.

Our website www.etihad.com/careers is the official source for applying for a job with Etihad Airways. Please visit this website for more details on job opportunities with our company.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. *Gill

• Sh
    Shyk Jan 30, 2019

Kindly tell me I am Mohsin [protected] this is my WhatsApp number tell me ye real he ya fake reply must please

• Na
    nauman71 Sep 05, 2018

ITS SCAM WEBSITE etihadgroupofcompanies.com for job

• Av
    aveen Jul 19, 2018

i receive the same images as ghulam raza received but profession is accountant

• Gh
    GhulamRaza110 Jul 02, 2018

Dear sir

I recevied job offer Is this recruitment genuine can we apply in ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES.

• Et
    EtihadHelp Jul 09, 2018

@GhulamRaza110 Hi Ghulam, we can confirm that is not our official recruitment channel. If you would like to view or apply our job vacancies, please have a look at our career website on https://careers.etihad.com/. Thank you. *Ari

• Av
    aveen Jul 19, 2018

@EtihadHelp Hi i also receive a job offer from etihad group of companies they saying we would not charge any fee so its real or fake?

• Gd
    Gdo Oct 25, 2016

Actually I don't know if Etihad is part of this situation or not. Let's say Etihad is a victim as you of that scam.
    Unfortunately, victim or not, this airline company is the worst one I ever took for my flights. After more than 1 year, I am still waiting for a refund for delayed baggage of more than 500 USD. They never refunded me, they seldom reply to the emails, and they just pass the ball to Jet Airways, an airline company I don't know cause I bought my flight ticket on Etihad website as an Etihad ticket (of course JetAirways never refunded and stopped answering as Etihad did).

Why Etihad acts like that? Maybe they are just naive and inexperienced or maybe they do that on purpose. Who knows? For sure those situations happen to Etihad more often than to other airline companies, and I really can't imagine how they have the guts to name themselves "best airline of the world"