[Resolved] Etihad Airways — mishandling of baggage
this is to bring to your notice that while i was travelling from sri lanka to gaborone in botswana on the 31st of may 2018 my first flight of a320-100/200 ey 604 of 04.35am was delayed due to a technical fault.
Due to this my all the other flights were delayed and i arrived gaborone on the 01st of june 2018 through cairo.
Hence i did not manage to collect my baggage from the gaborone airport please do the needful to give me a proper feedback because air link office at gaborone just recorded my complaint on a paper.
Tickets details are as follows:
gbe sa 8454 01 jun0900 021
jnb ms915 31may1655 021
cai ms915 31may1655 021
0 077 ms 545415
thanking you in ana anticipation of a favorable reply.
Kumbure gedara thushara priyantha kumara
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018
Hello, I am sorry to learn that your baggage is delayed.
Please contact Egypt Air (MS) as they were your last carrier.
It's international agreement that always the last carrier is taking care of delayed baggage and its compensation.
Thank you. *Isi
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles