[Resolved] Etihad Airways — lost baggage
Can someone please help.
I have flown twice this year with Etihad from SA to NZ. And both times my luggage did not arrive with me.
I arrived on 30 Nov and my baggage is still not found. I also struggle to get hold of someone on progress. The website just say tracing. Check later. We are 3 people who travelled together and none off our luggage arrived.
I also had a very bad check-in experience at OR Thambo. Check-in took more than two and a half hour. Did they not do something wrong. I really need some answers!
This is not the service I expected from Etihad and I am greatly dissapointed.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018
Hello Monica, I'm sorry to hear your baggage is delayed. Did you get an update by now? Please write us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. There we can assist you quicker. *Isi
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage