[Resolved] Etihad Airwayse-ticket number [protected], etihad flight from mumbai to dar es salaam on 11th of may 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
I booked a flight from Mumbai to dar es Salaam I was told it's a round flight from Mumbai to Hyderabad and after almost 9 hrs another flight from Hyderabad to dar es Salaam, I hv reached Hyderabad airport now and told me to wait near checkin counter till the counter opens at 1 am at night with no hotel or any other facility provided by Etihad airways ground staff. My checkin luggage were taken at Mumbai with tag given to me till dar es Salaam now my luggage has checked in but not the passenger.
This is what I believe once I board any airline flight I become their responsibility also so if I am in transit in Hyderabad isn't it the responsibility of Etihad airways to take care of the transit passenger.
But NO
Etihad staff takes no responsibility of any such facility and blaming me for choosing this flight and bluntly told me to suffer at the airport on the bench for 9 hour.
If this is what Etihad airways does to passengers than it's better to avoid such airlines who has no responsibility for their passenger.
Even low cost airlines like Kenya airways, Ethiopian, air ruwanda etc don't do it, if waiting period is more than 4 hours they immediately provide hotel accomodation or food coupans, but I guess it's not with Etihad airways.
Anyways I am waiting and suffering at the airport as I don't hv any choice as I even offered to pay for a lounge facility if they provide me but still these people are very happy to see me suffer waiting on a airport seat.
I will definately post this review/complain of mine on Facebook n Twitter n all social network.
Thanks for everything Etihad airways I hope not to fly ever again with this airline

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017

Hi naeem, we regret to hear that. We will investigate on this and contact you once the investigation is finished. *Yas

Na